Ladies do you prefer older men or younger for sex.

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Just for fun, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I ask this because my wife has never dated anyone younger than her. She has always gone for men decades older than her. But it was always because of their art or music or artistic minds in one way or another.

Do you have any preferences on age?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
    MikeBD likes this.
  2. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife's view: "I had sex with younger men, 23 or 24 to my 35, on three occasions. It was fun being desired by young men, but their skills weren't very good and all they wanted was to satisfy their desires. I had sex with one older man, 60 to my 35, and it was really good. His main goal was to satisfy me and he did a good job. Of course, I made sure he had a good time, too."

3. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Older men feel sexually satisfied only when their female partners are fully satisfied .

Eric!, Bazz888, MidnightSea and 2 others like this.
  4. Donna_69

Donna_69 Members

I am 5years old than my boyfriend. Neither of us are complaining of the awesome sex life we have.

5. Harley2359

Harley2359 New here from New England

My girlfriend would date guys that were at least 10 you older. Her husband is 16 yo and I was12yo
    She told me
    More than once.if I can kiss you hard everytime. Then sex is out. Young ones are not into kissing
    Also she into oral se x heavy and the younger guys are in and out. They just wasted to fuck. She is 56 and has many younger men , good to look at, take you to a great dinner then it is 7 minutes of hard sex and he is gone

6. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

My wife prefers younger men. Her current bf is 24. She is 49. This is a direct quote, “Unless he has control over my paycheck, I want a young stud who is hung and can pound my minge into hamburger.”

Eric! and TrudginAcrossTheTundra like this.
  7. Steve9

Steve9 Members

My girl is 50, I'm 64 and my pic is recent
    I make sure she is happy, makes me happy

Tman58 and Shaft4 like this.
  8. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Experience cannot be overrated. Let me say that again. Experience cannot be overrated. So, in general older men are more experienced.

9. talon66

talon66 Members

I think time and experience changes our desires. When I was a young man I preferred older women. as i grew older I found myself preferring younger women. My first wife was 5 yrs older than me. After my divorce I dated a couple of much younger women but they were much younger in so many ways. My Current wife is 3 yrs younger. But I think regardless of age a lot has to do with experience and maturity. Every guys see and wants that young sexy girl. ( and I guess most women likes the young stud) but give me a woman who has experience and can hold a conversation for more than five mins. and has a similar humor and interests and I am very happy old man. LOL. Just IMHO. that and a $1.50 will get you a cup of coffee.

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  10. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I can see where you are coming from but I find women of my age very attractive and young ones more like a daughter and not sexually attractive to me .

11. SarahRoberts95

SarahRoberts95 Newbie

Older men if it’s just for sex

SteveXR, Beatniks, 6Sailor9 and 4 others like this.
  12. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This is true the other way around as well. Older women often enjoy it more and make it more enjoyable. BUT...I'd be happy to share the experience with younger as well. I've said it before here, the best bj I've ever received, by far, was from a much, much older woman who promised it would be the best and she delivered. I think I still spasm a little when I think back on it. Many have tried but none have delivered like her.

Angela36 likes this.
  13. dickiea584

dickiea584 Banned

Me and my wife have been discussing about inviting another cock to join us to fuck her and she told me that she prefers someone 10 to 15 years older than her saying older man more experience than younger.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
  15. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I must have been an old man why I was younger. I have always focused on trying to give my partner pleasure letting her work on giving me mine. :innocent:

16. Riley♡

Riley♡ Newbie

I've always stayed within a few years but the thought of older seems like it would be an enjoyable experience. As long as they are good with changing things up not just "hit it and quit it within a few minutes".

scratcho, 6Sailor9 and bry75 like this.
  17. MollyCuddled

MollyCuddled Members

Older men for sure

18. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

;-)

19. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

20. MollyCuddled

MollyCuddled Members

This my most popular response ever here lol