Ladies, do you ever pass out when you cum?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by buzzgunner, Nov 6, 2022.

1. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

(I've searched the forums exhaustively for any prior discussion of this phenomena, but found nothing.)

Ladies, have any of you every had such an intense orgasm that you passed out briefly? (By "briefly", I mean anywhere from a few seconds up to a couple minutes.) For the men out there, the question would be have you ever been with a woman who did this while you were having sex with her?

My wife of 43 years had never done this (although she's been close on a few occasions.) OTOH, the last girlfriend I had before meeting my wife had such insanely powerful orgasms that she would pass out at least a third of the time we fucked. She'd usually be out for a minute or more, and then gradually wake back up over roughly a half minute stretch. As if that weren't wild enough, after the first couple of times it happened, she told me that she wanted to feel me still fucking her when she came around.

Wild, huh?

Last edited: Nov 7, 2022
    Todd56 likes this.
  2. My wife doesn’t faint during orgasm, but many times she has dizziness when she first goes to stand up after sex. This happens even several minutes after all the action has stopped.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2023
    Harry7272 likes this.
  4. Wyoming455

Wyoming455 Members

How about this one ... my wife gets migraines if her orgasms take too long to build.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
  6. Ferylove

Ferylove Members

It happens , not often but it happens

6Sailor9 and (deleted member) like this.