Ladies and Gents, I'd like to introduce Margherita and Nessie

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by Hilder, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

sup yall, heres a pic of my girls, no not my boobs.. thats a whole nother thread.. lol arent they gorgeous? Margherita is 17 inches tall with a glass slider.

2. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

hahahaha i just realized you can see my purple weed in the background of nessie's pic!!!! that was some bomb shit

3. Hesh

Hesh Member

whoa. does nessie have 2 chambers? i dig Margherita's feet, thats kinda funny. how did u come up with the names? :D

4. MaryJane69

MaryJane69 Member

omg, BEAUTIFUL! I need one!!

5. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

Margherita was originally named Rita Isalamp (coz if put a lamp shade, supposedly it can go incognito as a lamp) but when i got her from my former best friends ex girlfriend, who is now my best friend, i decided to give her a prettier more sophisticated name, bit still kinda keep her original name, and since i will never have to disguise her, i dropped the Isalamp. Nessie was named during a smoking session after we saw a u-haul with "Americas Nessie" on the ad.. seemed fitting.

6. moongazer

moongazer Member

they're incredible! the second one is beautiful. i love it.
    the first one, i love how tall it is!~i'd have a hell of a time using that one;)

7. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

OMG margherita kicks my ass every time. theres only been one person able to clear her. i love filling her up with ice and tokin some herb..

8. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

Aww.. Miss Margherita got new jewelry to wear for 4/20.. I will post new pics shortly.

9. Quiet Flight

Quiet Flight Member

Margherita looks like it could be hidden as a vase, with that cool base