Ladies, a question??

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by iliketosee, Jun 15, 2006.

1. iliketosee

iliketosee Member

Ladies, have you ever played with yourself secretly while your hubby/partner's been asleep in bed next to you?

2. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

Yes, and I've also given my partner a handjob while masturbating at the same time in bed with him.

3. Troy8

Troy8 Member

wow orgazmik you take care of yourself and your partner at the same time i admire your work ethic and i admire your sexy chest too...

4. lietchi

lietchi Member

Yup, I've done it while my boyfriend was asleep next to me... Several times. It's usually a case of insomnia (it's a miracle cure :p ), or just plain horniness (if he has to get up early in the morning)...

5. acoustic

acoustic Member

no-

but ive only slept in the same bed with my girlfriend once. we had a huge make out session-finished. went in the shower (finishedi n the shower). went back to bed. more making out (finishing). then sleep. then when i woke up in the middle of the night, she was trying to fall asleep so we made out some more (finishing) and then fell back to sleep before waking up for school.

one of the best nights of my life- as well as the first time i went down on her.

i hope if i get a wife, and she does that, that she has me at least try to help her out before she tries to herself.

6. CrucifiedDreams

CrucifiedDreams Members

7. love_touch

love_touch Member

The most memorable time i did this was when the wife and I were out of town staying in a hotel room for the evening and i could hear another couple in the other room really going at it. She was screaming and i was getting all hard listening. My wife was sound asleep but i came real good listening to them and imagining what they were doing. This has actually happened to me a few times in hotels.......mmmmm.... the sweet sound of sex!!

8. Kadn

Kadn Member

hell yes
    i used to do this all the time when i was with my ex
    he once woke up and caught me at it
    that was fun.......
    hehehehehe

9. kissya

kissya Head Mistress

Yes......

10. Bella_Donna

Bella_Donna *Femme Fatale*

Yep. My live-in lovetoy has to get up at five in the morning for work. So, he's quite tired in the evenings, and sometimes, I'm wide awake. Many times, I've pulled out the vibrator and gotten off, all while he peacefully sleeps beside me. You'd think the vibrations or moaning would wake him up, but not so far...:p

11. jon boy 03

jon boy 03 Member

wow what a woman ;)

12. moonlightdelerium

moonlightdelerium Senior Member

I have, but I always feel bad because its when he hasn't been able to get me off and I wait for him to fall asleep.

13. garfbag

garfbag Member

no... never.. almost once with my ex... but I can't do it... I want to wait for her...