Lack of sex in a relationship

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Daddycool74, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Daddycool74

Daddycool74 Members

I am in along term relationship for over 7 years with have 3 children together and 3 step children who have disabilities (mental health ) over the years things have got from bad to worse with the sexual contact together.. when we got together it’s was a cloud I just can’t out from a unhappy marriage and had been speaking to my current partner for long time .. she had finished a shit relationship with a alcoholic and we met up few time for a chat and got close we met up
    At her house and it lead to having sex it was good but not amazing.. I normally go for Older women than my self I feel more attracted to them .. so we got together one thing leads to another within a year we have our first child together and now 7 years down the line we have 3 now ?
    But as years gone on our sexual contact has stopped as she doesn’t want to she makes excuses like it’s my weight I am in lots of pain from my back which I hate being rejected.. then I have to go and masterbate .. I have signed up to several fuck buddy sites and get lots of messages what these women have my sexual needs which are liked mined as me but I won’t pay the fee to have the privilege of chatting with them .. I have taken a unhealthy liking to my neighbor who is 30 with kids I found her hot she isn’t the most good looking but I think she would fuck the arse off .. I am hoping at so point we could talk see if we would click .. don’t get me wrong I don’t want a relationship with her just sex .. also I heard my sister in-laws girl friend approach her daughters boyfriend while he was in the shower she is bio and hasn’t had a man for years ? I like to find out if she would fuck .. is this wrong but I am so sexual strurved I want to have a brilliant sex sessions and not boring and plain sex I have had for years .. I love to do oral and receive too but have had also I love to do anal which she doesn’t .. I like to fuck a women by Give all her holes a goof fuck at the same time I love a women to squirt so I can drink all I ask is to have a exciting sex sessions .. I don’t want to leave my partner as she is struggling with mental health and kids need my support am I being selfish and unloyal To my partner can anyone help me with some advice

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Nope...

3. Daddycool74

Daddycool74 Members

Do you have any idea what I should do with my feelings?

4. morrow

morrow Visitor

Shove them up ..erm... no sorry

5. TCCKV

TCCKV Visitor

If you want to spice up your love life with your long term partner, I recommend sexcourses.tv. But if you want out of the relationship I suggest being honest and trying to make the best of a hard situation. Wherever you end up, I wish you the best!

Daddycool74 likes this.
  6. diesel#

diesel# Members

Eject