Krokodil Flesh Eating Drug in Arizona

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Aerianne, Sep 27, 2013.

1. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Are those photos real? how can a drug eat the body? There are too bad drugs such as synthetic weed but they can't eat the body even if they contain too bad chemicals :D

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

3. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

It appears that this drug is worse than synthetic weed . With synthetic weed, you are dying by looking normal at least. It has more to do with inside your body than outside your body :D

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

What's with the :D Is this funny to you? I suppose this is a good example why you are perceived as such an obnoxious person. It can't be blamed on language skills in this case.

1 person likes this.
  5. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

I drink alcohol. I don't do dirty street drugs. If People who smoke synthetic weed don't have brains, I don't think I should feel sorry. It is just that I am afraid of them because they have nothing to lose, they can stab someone easily. Synthetic weed also kills you in a few years but at least it doesn't eat your body,it kills you by having your body look normal. As I said it has more to do with inside your body than outside your body. It causes a lot of acnes outside yourbody. Druggies say there are even acnes on their ass.

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

It seems you are laughing and talking about them in a desperate attempt to feel a bit better about yourself.

2 people like this.
  7. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

im not an expert on the subject, my my educated opinion is that the crude synthesis lacks the proper purification step to remove caustic chemicals used during the synth. stuff like strong acids, bases and organic solvents when injected probably doing a lot of damage to vascular tissue.

2 people like this.
  8. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Asmo, I find that big grin disturbing here,too.
    I am glad you said something.
    Something stinks in Denmark.

9. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

From what I've heard, the crude way it's made results in some nasty chemical byproducts. This is just an example, but imagine shooting battery acid or oven cleaner into your arm. Over time you'll end up with necrosis and even gangrene.

10. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

This has made the news a lot, it's some substitute to meth made in russia. (For when Vodka isn't strong enough)

11. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

It seems like every country has a different drug problem.
    Krokodil for russia, Meth for Usa, Synthetic Weed for Turkey but krokodil seems to be the worst of them :) For example in Turkey Everywhere is full of synthetic weed, buying synthetic weed is as cheap as buying a box of cigarettes. It is too cheap and it's too easy to buy it. Finding synthetic weed is 10 times easier than finding real weed in Turkey and if you find real weed, it's usually too bad quality, it won't get you high. In Turkey it's like that if 10 drug dealers sell synthetic weed, only 1 drug dealer sells real weed. That's why I said finding synthetic weed is 10 times easier than finding real weed. And also real weed quality is too bad in Turkey.