Kratom for withdrawls

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Mr.Good Cat, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Mr.Good Cat

Mr.Good Cat Member

So, i have been using poppy pod tea for probably 7 years now and i never had a problem with addiction till this December. Over break i started using the seeds b/c the pods are a hassle to get anymore, no uk vendors sell directly to the usa, u have to get a forwarding address in the uk then have it shipped to you in the us from there. I found a great vendor that sells unwashed seeds, these would get me the effects I was looking for at a great price. The seeds are easier to prepare too, u just put them in a container let them soak shake a bit, then strain this is why i think i got hooked, it was just too easy. I wont run out of seeds b/c they are so cheap but, using it every day has taken the joy out of what i use to love so much. So, I have decided to quit. I went thru wd once b4 but it was only after using for a week, now i have been using every day for 4 months, it is a little intimidating.
    I tried a bit of krantom last night when i was about 10 hrs into wd and it relieved some symptoms, well to be honest most of them, i slept all night with 0 issues, no sweat, leg cramps, my gut isn't rumbly and i'm not frustrated or anxious. I can tell i haven't had any tea in a wile but i'm not "sick".
    I'll try to keep you guys updated on how things go. But i just wanted to give the shout out tyo my brothers and sisters that krantom will help if you need it.

2. charliecat

charliecat Member

How much were you useing, and for how long?

3. Mr.Good Cat

Mr.Good Cat Member

I can't really say how much to be exact, but i was getting pretty high every day for about 4 months.

4. Mr.Good Cat

Mr.Good Cat Member

I was going tru about 20 lbs every 3 weeks.. This would fill up a 5 gal bucket after being washed. I had gone tru wd about a year ago, this was after heavy use for 7 days, I used about the same amount on a day to day basis for the last 4 months. Kratom really works, I'm still fine, there is no way its a placebo.