Kratom Attempt #3

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by RandomOne, Feb 6, 2009.

1. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

With no noticeable effects from either the tea or the 5g pizza, it's time to find out for real if unmodified kratom leaf can be opiate like.

Here's an estimated 10-12g of Kratom on a pizza. Looks kinda dry:

[​IMG]

Let's make that a little more tasty:

[​IMG]

*OM NOM NOM*

[​IMG]

Not bad. Needs something to wash it down... how about the best juice evar?:

[​IMG]

Ok so I'm bored and I got a new digital camera..

2. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

Ok so I feel happy, like 'pleased' but not sure if that's the Kratom or just because I ate a cheese pizza and chilled for an hour.

3. nesta

nesta Banned

holy fuck that thing looked nastier than cloris leachman fucking chris farley with a strapon

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

That looks delicious :D!

You may just have a natural tolerance to kratom, why don't you try making a tea from like 15g dry leaves?

5. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

Well, lord help me, I can no longer stand the taste of that vile plant. Just looking at that first pic again made my stomach churn and tighten. And the tea tastes far far worse than eating it... so i'm gonna like maybe try smoking a bowl of this stuff after i forget what it tastes like... then toss it.

I'm guessing that I just got a weak batch or something... still, 10g should have had some effects according to Erowid. No more Kratom for me. Blech

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Yes a weak batch is a possibility. I got mine from IAS (which is so-so as kratom sources go apparently) and it was acceptably potent. 8 g had me grinning and touching myself etc.

I could handle the taste easily enough with lots of sugar and lots of honey, I imagine mixing it with another flavour of tea or something would help even more . . . but it wasn't too bad for me because I've tried much, much worse.

MDMA orally . . . about twice as bad as kratom

zacatechichi extract tea . . . . 1,000 x worse than kratom

Codeine cold water extraction . . . 10,000x worse than kratom

7. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Why not just get an extremely potent tincture? What you're doing looks like a pain in the ass. Haha kratom pizza, good god.

8. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

Next time i'll try that for sure. Buying an ounce of the stuff for cheap sounded like a good idea at the time lol

9. Geneity

Yeah, then you realize "Wtf am I gonna do with 28 grams of terrible tasting plant material?"

10. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

That sucks man. I have it on my list to try kratom. My research leads me to experiment with it as a tea. If you use tea measurements which is 1 heaping teaspoon per teabag. I would just try it like that. Or the other approach is to powder it, soak it in ISP alcohol for a few days, filter and evap. The resulting tar could be eaten or smoked. Whatever!

11. Geneity

I've tried pretty much the best thing you can get. a 3mL tincture equivalent to 150 grams of premium stuff, '3mL = 10 15x grams'.

It was enough for 3 powerful highs. Nearly as good as oxycodone 30mg's at one point. I actually had very pronounced repository depression at one point and had to check now and again to make sure I was breathing. More than opiates with that. Otherwise though it was totally worth the money. I think I'm gonna buy it again.