Korea

Discussion in 'Asia' started by xamx44, Nov 21, 2011.

1. xamx44

xamx44 Member

I am interested in talking to anyone from either north or south Korea.
    Contact me if interested, this is for a social research project.

Thanks.

2. vietnam travel

vietnam travel Member

Just contact with people from either North or South Korea? Different from those places are not?

3. xamx44

xamx44 Member

Sorry it's taken so long to reply, been doing some traveling and just now have time to resume this.

Yes I just needed to speak with those in the korea's. Dont have to be currently living there, a part of the research will require speaking with those who used to live there, as well as ex pats that were there for an extended duration.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Wow it's been years from original post, I'm thinking you've failed your assignment by now xD

5. kasi

kasi Member

Korea is one of the best country in the world and i also want to go in the next season may be in December and at that time i am at the tour of US.Peoples are friendly there and mostly peoples like the Korean culture..

6. wiccan_witch

wiccan_witch Senior Member

Have to disagree, Korea is by far the worst place I have ever been in my life. The people are aggressive, often violent, racist, nasty and dishonest. The country itself has very little to write home about. Cities are dreary and dirty, there are some nice mountainous areas where the air is a little cleaner, but they are spoilt by hordes of people blaring loud obnoxious music out of their backpacks as they 'hike'. Historically, the palaces and monuments are all very similar looking, and very similar to what you see in China, due to the massive influence Chinese culture has had over Koreans. The food for the most part is quite good, though. Shopping was excellent. Overall, it's not half as enjoyable, unique and interesting as Japan or China.