Know what I hate?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by DancerAnnie, May 24, 2006.

1. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

I hate girls that know a guy has a girlfriend and still flirts with him. It's like a big fat smack in the face.

2. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

no way, i love it.

3. Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks Senior Member

look at it this way, if she gets his motor running, then you can take him out for a drive. ;)

4. DancerAnnie

Uh, no. If a guy gets off on other girls flirting with him, he's not for me.

5. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

I hate it more when a guy knows he has a girlfriend and flirts with the girl who knows he has a girlfriend but flirts anyway.

6. Lady of the Freaks

lol...you're kidding right?

7. DancerAnnie

Uh no...being disrespected like that is unattractive to me...forgive me :rolleyes:

And yeah, Retrogroove...I think you're right...that is MUCH worse.

8. DancerAnnie

That's why I would never get in a relationship with someone like you. It's really juvenile...I know a zillion better ways to spice up a relationship...

9. Lady of the Freaks

somehow i now have this image of you with a paddle in your hand...lol. like it or not, every guy is going to get off on a woman flirting with him. that does not necessarily mean that he is going to behave disrepectfully towards his gf though.

10. DancerAnnie

LOL oh it's not a problem...he's not the one who flirted...

And don't worry, I wouldn't ever get in a relationship with someone like you because you're the kind of guy I'd kick in the balls. And it wouldn't be a nice kick either.

11. DancerAnnie

Like cancer.

12. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

difference between flirting with a purpose, and harmless flirting

I harmlessly flirt with folks all the time. It's just flattery, I don't wanna date/touch/do anything with 'em. No harm in it.

I don't hit on/try to get with men who I know are taken, cuz that's just stupid.

But, if you trust him, what's the problem with the occasional flirtation?

13. DancerAnnie

Because I think it's disrespectful...I don't flirt with other guys...because I don't feel comfortable doing it with a boyfriend...not to mention that he gets a little jealous when I DO do it, without even meaning to.

But...he wasn't the one flirting anyway...the girl was flirting with him BLATENTLY, knowing he had a girlfriend...it's pretty pathetic if you ask me.

14. free2fly

free2fly Members

gosh annie... you sound soo much like me ....

I feel the same way .... I can be a totally loyal and unflirting person so I feel I deserve that much in return .... and I wouldnt be able to trust someone who flirts with others or plays along with it when girls flirt with him either.

I guess it is different for everybody. I know some people who love each other wonderfully... and yet they can flirt and it doesnt bother either of them.... thats kinda cool, I guess...

But thats not for me...

15. DancerAnnie

You're out of control.

16. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I completley agree. I have been totally guilty of trying to make boyfriends jealous but it always comes back to burn me, embarass me and it's incredibley immature and downright stupid. Girls who flirt with guys who are taken are a bit pathetic, but not as pathetic ans the taken guys who flirt back

17. DancerAnnie

Agreed.

18. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

I admire your honesty immensely (as well as a part of your anatomy that I got a peek at the other day....)

19. GHOSTCRAB

GHOSTCRAB Banned

Jealousy is nature's alarm.Folks are trustworthy or not and if i'm not happy it's time to change immediately.

20. Blighto

Blighto Member

I agree. If i knew a girlfriend was flirting with someone else i would feel a bit betrayed. I know flirting isnt a serious act, its not like kissing or sex, but its in the same ball park.

I would much rather flirt with a proper girlfriend than someone else. Jealousy isnt a nice thing to be put through or put someone else through.