Knives

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by McConnell, Jan 29, 2005.

1. McConnell

McConnell Member

I have many different types. Please let me know if you are having problems accessing my site.

2. fylthevoyd

fylthevoyd Super Moderator

Hey Chris;I tried to sign into your guest book but it kicked my entry out.
    As far as your knives you are promoting,what are they,mass produced or hand made?Since this is one of my areas of interest in the crafting market.I have numerous different styles available,and will make to order.
    At the present time all I make are fixed blade,since I am not set up for the production of folders.But I do have quite a collection of mass produced,and automatics,which are for sale.

I am working on getting some pics ready to post here,but check out my profile and contact me.Even if it is for an exchange of ideals.Your site looked interesting,but most of it was unavaliable,due to site under construction message.

3. McConnell

McConnell Member

They are massed produced. Try it again, as I was down for a while, and it is back up.

4. McConnell

McConnell Member

I lowered my prices on most knives, so drop in and see if the ones, that you were looking at, were the ones.