Klonopin

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Night_Owl49, Jun 23, 2006.

1. Night_Owl49

Night_Owl49 Since 2006

I was under the distinct impression that this benzo had significant recreational value, but I searched for it on erowid and there were no experience logs to read. That put me off a little.

I have 4 .5 pills, and I wondering what everybody thought of them.

Thanks homies.

2. Night_Owl49

Night_Owl49 Since 2006

huh....for some reason the experience page is showing up. weird.

but anyway...what do ya'll think of 'em?

3. prismatism

prismatism loves you

klonopin... i did it once, i liked it a lot. everything on the outside was very distorted and floaty, but my mind felt clearer.

4. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Knocks some people right out so they don't find it overwhelmingly recreational.

I don't have to fall right to bed though and find them very enjoyable. Very soft warm kind of high. Very relaxing.

Take too much and you'll be a slobering idiot, and probably fall asleep right away.

5. Joey935

Joey935 Member

I took them everyday for a month just as prescribed then decided that I didn't like being permantly groggy and quit cold turkey. About a week or two later had a seizure out of nowhere, I've never had seizures before, but later found out that this is common for people taking benzos everyday who abruptly quit without tapering off the doseage. But I would take all four if you're just going to do it once they're pretty cool for a benzo - they made me not give a shit about most things that I normally would though: I had a job that I didn't like and went in on Klonopin and told all of my superiors to fuck off, etc. Needless to say I lost that job but didn't give a shit(until I came down).

6. Night_Owl49

Night_Owl49 Since 2006

I recently got a whole bottle. Hmmm....4mg makes for a pleasant evening.

7. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I only took Klonopin one time. I took 8mg and smoked a fat ass joint to the head. I didn't really feel the klonopin all that much, but I got blazed as shit from that joint.

8. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

You stoner!!! Hahaha,

Anyways.... I've taken Pins before.... I like em. Smoke some green with it... absolutely wonderful. DO NOT DRINK! I once took a pin, smoked a bunch of green, forgot I took it, and drank like... 3 beers. I was totally wasted, like SMASHED and ended up falling in the lake by my friends house.

9. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

;)

Anyway, I think it's clear that xanax is the superior benzo. I have heard good things about klonopin, but nothing beats out some xanax.

10. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

man ive done klonapin and its nicw and all but u ought to take all 4 if u even want to feel it. xanax is alot stronger < i love that shit