Kksc & Ecsd Sog

Discussion in 'Grow Room Pix and Journals' started by M4N14C42O, Apr 14, 2009.

1. youbez

youbez Member

WOW so beautiful :eek::sifone:

2. lune

lune Senior Member

Hey, I remember this!

3. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

here is a small setup i put together for a friend..............strain is ECSD x White Berry.......this is a very close friends grow so i'll actually be able to update this every week or two if anyone is interested.......depending on how they can combat the heat i see no reason they couldn't pull 17-20 z's.......guess i should say there are 10 girls topped at 7th and 8th node depending on girl......

[​IMG]

4. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Mmmm, looks like you've got yourself some fresh beauties there! Sending some killer vibes for a sick harvest (I'm sure it will be anyways)!

5. M4N14C42O

here is a week later.......think they are going to go into 12/12 in the next few days.......

[​IMG]

6. M4N14C42O

alright im going to start another journal for the friends plants..........i'll still post my random stuff in here.....so if you want to follow my last two posts check out the new journal i'll do it start to finish........

7. M4N14C42O

Well, It's been a while....haha. Figured I might as well give an update.... In Colorado and loving it this time around! Some of you may remember me moving to CO for a stint and things not working out. This time around I actually planned it out and had a few connections with people I actually trusted......and it worked out! Living comfortably-ish and LEGAL....and loving it!!

Anywho, heres a hit of hash in honor of hipforums, the place that basically got me started on this wonderfully stressful, exciting, pain in the ass, unpredictable career path!!! :cheers2:

[​IMG]

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

good to see ya man..

9. M4N14C42O

Orison!! how's it going buddy?

10. M4N14C42O

A year later and I'm still loving CO. Without going into too much detail......I busted my ass for the first 6.5 months I was here. Fortunately that has allowed my to take a break from the growing thing for a short period of time. Have just been seeing the sights and meeting new people.......absolutely love this state. Also picked up a part time job as a commercial furniture tech/mover haha. Always fun to learn something new....plus I had to find something to do with my off time. Was literally going insane staring at the walls of my house for 12 hours a day. Anyways, just thought i'd pop in and update. Haha also have a pic from this Halloween..........smoking some Bruce Banner with some random bubble hash :sifone:

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:151195]