Kizzo Yo

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by DirtyBongAlexa, Apr 9, 2007.

1. whooo enjoyyyss ketaminne ???

i know i do and there is not enough threads about this wonderful drug on this forum for some reason

best experiences? wishful yearnings for k? anything?

tell me!!!!

and throw me a bump while ur at it ;)

2. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

ket is pretty tight, ide much rather dose acid then do k tho...K feels so unhealthy

3. illusion25

illusion25 Member

i love K.
    my best K trips were with tryptamines involved though.
    -2 hits liquid lsd + 100 mg IM ketamine
    -20 mg of 4 ho mipt + 80mg IM ketamine

Ketamine is intense and powerful by itself, but when you mix ketamine with other psychedelics it exponentially increases both chemicals.
    quite amazingg.

K is mild when snorting, but IV/IM doses are intense

4. illusion25

illusion25 Member

i like to call it
    kitty crack
    and
    vitamin k

5. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

how unhealthy is K in actuallity...It felt like a pretty dirty high when I did it...yet the guy i buy it from has done obscene amounts and he doesnt seem too affected by it. Then ive read all this hogwash about legions of the brain...its so hard to distinguish the bullshit from the truth

6. its just like how mdma supposedly carves holes in ur brain ......

it dosent and neither does k ill look up more on it and post it here

i wouldnt consider it dirty its just different from anything else it makes you do and see strange thingsss

k and alcohol is one of my favorites get yourself balancing on the edge of the k hole and have a couple drinks in moderation like a couple shots will do you goood

7. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

eh, I gave up on most drugs save for the occaisional Morphine. I liked it when I was younger though, I actually tried it in school the first time :) Now that was something. I was never a big fan of K really, or E, or anything other than LSD and mushrooms to be honest. K and other club drugs were fun to try, but I grew out of the desire to experience all of these highs. Probably because I tried them all, and to the extremes that very few people even live through when they attempt to push it as far as I did. I consider myself lucky :)

8. ------------------THIS is what k does in the brain......

Ketamine's effects on the brain are well documented. It mainly binds to and blocks glutamate receptors (also as N-P receptors) all over the brain. Glutamate is an excitatory neurotransmitter. It turns on cell activity and is part of the computer-like on / off mechanism that underlies brain activity.

Ketamine blocks glutamate activity, giving rise to either entire cell bank shutdown in some brain areas or changes in the way cell clusters integrate or interpret incoming data in others. Overall, the result is the much famed K-Hole effect: certain brain parts go into temporary hibernation, mainly the senses and physical sensations, while others - imagination, and other unnamed perceptions from the depths of the mind - are amplified.

------------------THIS is what happpes when you do too much k.....

There is only very limited information available on the long-term effects of ketamine use. As of right now we know that long-term use can result in a loss of appetite, weight loss, delirium, depression, and hallucinogenic flashbacks. Some of the information is now starting to show that there is also a strong potential to develop psychiatric problems following heavy use of this drug. Keep in mind that this list is definitely not inclusive of all the possible long-term of effects of ketamine use due to the lack of research surrounding this area.

-----------------also this can happen.....

[​IMG]

9. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

Olneys legions are quite uncommon from what I understand, and as far ketamine causing them I dont think its very likely, unless abused. Theres a paper floating around that shows using ketamine + nitrous significantly increases the risk.

There was a mix up with methamphetamine and MDMA in a study, the probable source of that rumour

10. illusion25

illusion25 Member

ketamine is a very safe drug

11. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Nasty Shit - Boy do I hate K. Even when I was a young kid I hated that shit, That and Dust are just not my cup of Tea !!!!

also illusion25- No drug is safe !!!

12. illusion25

illusion25 Member

also illusion25- No drug is safe !!!

neither is water, cars or people....
    whats your point.

ketamine is safer than driving a car every day.

so i guess nothing is safe.
    but ketmaine is harmless to your body when used correctly, even abused

13. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

too much MDMA does carve holes in your brain...not literally, but doing it too much fucks up your serotonin system pretty royally, i wont get into it here as this isnt the E forum...but from persoanl experience, E isnt as safe as everyone would like to beleive

14. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

BTW LSD is the one of the safest chemicals you can put in your body in the sense its near impossible to OD off of...as long as your centered mentally

15. yea so like i had this k hole a little while ago i did a vial to myself anf i went into this public bathroom in union station the biggest train/subway/streetcar/whatever station in downtown toronto and there is this big counter thing with a mirror on the wall and i always sit on it and do my makep and stuff because im such a sketchy kid lol and fucing i got stuck crosslegged on this counter with my face pressed against the mirror staring into my eyes for half an hour i was looking into my soul guys it was so cool i saw some crazy shit in there it was alike a whole universe by the time i looked away i had tears in myeyes because i felt so enlightened and alone.....being in sopace would be so lonely could you imagine? you would have all the answers to life but you would be by yourself forever....yea probably dosent make any sense but intense k hoel all the same!!!