Kittens.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by SagaciosuKJB, May 22, 2004.

1. SagaciosuKJB

SagaciosuKJB Member

Would it be all right to get kittens high?

Like, would it hurt them at all?

2. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

Get it some catnip and do not subject it to what is not a choice of its own!

3. Enonemouse

Enonemouse Happy Wanderer

Getting animals high isn't too good for them especially when they are still tiny.

Love & Animal Lover
    EnonEmouse

4. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

my cat acts high when she is near or ingests cat nip or rubs in it she goes crazy and is always running around and meowing everywhere its quiet entertaining

5. characterzero

characterzero Member

not kittens, but your cat, definatley unless the cat dislikes it.

we were baking the car once in my driveway with a few friends and we brought the cat, we figured if the cat wanted to get out or wasnt comfortable we'd let em out, his well being was our primary concern. To all of our benefit, the cat just chilled on my lap while we baked the car out and purred.

I"ve never seen an animal with redder eyes than that cat after we left the car but he enjoyed it, so the moral of the story is it's ok to get animals high as long as if they dont like it you respect that.

6. TheFriendlyStranger

TheFriendlyStranger Maniac Mull Mite

awwww, man it aint a good idea. Let the poor animal grow up, and do a little ya self. My dog eat 6 of my most awsome cookies once while they were cooling, he couldn't walk when I found him, I carried him to bed and he stayed there for about 16 hours, then he slowly came to. It was his choice to get stoned? no it wasn't, he just wanted the cookies to eat. characterzero, are you sure your cat wasn't there because you were patting it, hence the purring, and unwittingly got stoned? Was it the cats choice? Ummmmmm, your dealing with animals, they don't think to themselves, gee I'm getting stoned this is excelent. Really ppl, let you animal decide? Hahahahahaha.

7. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

def. not kittens. but a grown cat, if the cat wants to. my oldest cat, hes like 18-19 years old in human life, roughly the same age as me loves to get stoned. he comes in the room scratching on the door, meowing and once inside the room, he gets on the table (or goes where ever were at) and gets our attention to blow the smoke at him. he gets so relaxed and mellowed out. on catnip, the cat is like a kitten again with the things he does. its so cool. just make sure its the cats choice.

8. ForestNymphe

ForestNymphe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My cats hate mj. *lol* They leave the room as soon as one of us toke up. Now salvia and other plants are a different story. We smoked some blue lotus this afternoon and that cats are like velcro to my lap. Go fig. Maybe the cats know something I don't.

9. Stan

Stan Member

Yea dude. Don't get a kitten high. Thats like getting a baby high. Wait untill its older, and the important thing is if the animal dislikes it stop. The first time I tryed it with my dog she turned his head and seemed to dislike it so I stopped, but like 20 seconds later she came back and I was wondering what she wanted, so I blew some smoke in her face one more time and she got seemed to really enjoy it, bout 3 minutes later the dog was clearly baked. Good times.

10. SapphireSerenity

SapphireSerenity Member

I think that's cruel

~Sapphire

11. bertrose

bertrose Member

Dude...

If catnip can make a cat mellow out, i think weed would be A LITTLE too much... thats like animal cruelty...

First get high, then ask the cat if he/she wants some pot..if it says 'yes' only then can u give it to him/her.

peace

12. ncsu123

ncsu123 Member

id say just nit try it at all

13. reef

reef Member

my cat wanders in sometimes when im lighting a bowl. though i dunno if he's getting high or not, it's kinda cool, my cat seems to like to smell of herb