kinky!

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by HippieAdrien, May 8, 2007.

1. HippieAdrien

HippieAdrien Member

so i woke up this morning and one of my dreads had countless loops in it. i've heard that this is a good sign they are tightening or something to that effect. but anyway, i LOVE loops. and another one of my dreads is just a bunch of "S" shapes. i like these ones the best. anyone else like the loops and kinks? i think they're cool and give character.

2. oilymoily

oilymoily Banned

those are the sweetest kind :) they make me happy

3. oilymoily

oilymoily Banned

and this subject line made me think of Blazing Saddles!

4. Scorpius

Scorpius Member

they kick ass i had loads of them then i cut :( anyway im starting again this august so. plenty of time for my hair to grow my hair is just begining to go into my mouth lmao longer then it was last august :)

5. knotdirty

knotdirty Over the Rainbow

yaaaay the loops!

I'm just starting to get loops. I had kinks, but now there are actual loops sticking up, instead of little individual hairs looping out. mmm, texture is good.

6. WorldPeace

WorldPeace Senior Member

I don't have much anymore, they were kinda sucked in the dreads orso.. I only have a few kinks left. But I like them not being extremely perfect (though lots of you probably would say the look perfect geheh, but I know people with locks without any kinks).

7. Slang

Slang Banned

I've got a million kinks. They're good for holding all the decorative crap I jam in my hair :D
    But admittedly, a few of em are just too much and very frustrating to me. Anyone else ever get upset with some of em? Probably just me lol

8. egle

egle Member

errm, i get big loops then the dread goes abit to flat lol. thats abit anoying, but generaly they are fine