Kink and partner questions!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Misselliotmarie, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Misselliotmarie

Misselliotmarie Members

Somewhat graphic. And yes I’m female.
    my fiancé and I have been together almost a year. When we first started dating I asked about kinks (I’m very aware of my sexuality and what I’m into) he said he really didn’t have any other than the normal “guy” dominate thing-little bit of chocking, spanking, daddy etc but that’s about it. Obviously I’m ok with it and we just want to have fun and be comfy. Well recently I’ve noticed something more obvious. The other night especially. So we started everything like normal and he was getting me off and then after I finished he ended up on top of me sorta holding me down continuing after I came. He of course asked and it continued for quite awhile until I almost got off a few more times. He seemed pretty damn into it and honestly it’s the most into he’s gotten in that way. You could just sorta tell he was all there for it in a way I don’t think even he really knows? A few days ago we ended up doing the same thing again. I’m thinking he’s got a think for overstimulation (he seemed to really like it when I would get louder or pull away- still into it of course) or multiple orgasms but I’m not sure. I really want to talk to him about it because I think he’s got some stuff there I would honestly LOVE to explore if you know what I mean. How can I broach the subject with him so I don’t embarrass him? I think a huge part of it is he doesn’t know what kinks are out there. He’s good in bed (best I’ve ever had) just not super in touch with his preferences. I just want to make sure we’re both satisfied and doing what we enjoy! Any tips or insight appreciated ;)

Straight Up and Micheal9 like this.
  2. Boshcak

Boshcak Members

Well, what is your trust level with him? If you have this amount of great sex, surely there is very little uncomfortability or incompatibility between you? The best thing might be to just sit him down and tell him you want to directly discuss what he like sexually. A good idea might be to just show him the above what you wrote here? Maybe edit it a bit as if you are asking him. Then give it to him in a note and ask him (if he doesn't feel comfortable talking to you) if he'd read the note and then reply (maybe even write a note of his own back if he's too ashamed or embarrassed.)

3. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I talk everything out all in the open. It works even if it starts out uncomfortable.