killing time...

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Nero_Designs, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Nero_Designs

Nero_Designs Inhaled Dreams

... Is horrible and I wish I never had to.

But sometimes your stuck in class learning something you already know, or the week sucks dick in general.

Whenever I am caught on a long road trip or in a boring class, I can zone out. I can probably entertain myself for two hours with nothing but my own head.

If I want the weekend to come quicker, I found that getting something to look
    forward to every day makes it past faster. (example: yesterday, and at school today, I was looking forward to getting home because I got my iPod back today.)(punishment).

What do you guys do to kill time? Do you hate doing it?

I wish I never had to, because I won't feel timeless in a few decades, I know.

2. does2

does2 Member

I'm trying to save time, personally.

3. Nero_Designs

I know, I try to make the days go as slow as I can most of the time, but sometimes the week is hell.

4. does2

does2 Member

I hear you, the older we get, the more valuable time becomes.

5. Nero_Designs

I adressed that. It's a big concept when your only 14 though...

6. does2

does2 Member

It's a big concept at twenty.
    Sucks growing up and realizing there is no set age where we are guaranteed to have it down, or even know what is up.

7. CircaX43521

CircaX43521 rat in a drain ditch

it seems like I'm always trying to kill time.

music helps.

8. Nero_Designs

Same here circa.

It sucks because I know I could spend it better, but I can't.

9. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

What did time ever do to you?

10. TokerMama07

TokerMama07 Member

I cnt kill time looking forward to things like going home and seeing my daughter it makes my day go longer. Usually I go out back with my friends brandy and amber and we sit out there (even when its cold like today) and bug the crap out of the people that work in the building across the street from my school because they hate us because our cigs go over there when we dont even throw our cigs there....we have an ashtray for a reason(yes us 3 carry an ashtray out with us because we dont like just throwing them on the ground). So that is how I kill my time at school.

11. PhishheadDeadhead

PhishheadDeadhead Senior Member

i pack my one hitter in the mornings or sometimes i smoke it on the way to school. but usually i just pre-pack it and leave it in my car so i can smoke as i'm leaving. definitely something to look forward to am i right?

12. Jolo

Jolo Member

I just text and go out for a smoke between classes with my friends. I enjoy my days.

Sometimes tho I do just zone out and I can be gone for 30 mins which seems like 5 to me lol.

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

14. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

Me too, i always think of random situations or scenarios, and about all the different possible ways they could play out, and you're right, after 2 hours i get a headache and feel a little crazy

15. PhishheadDeadhead

PhishheadDeadhead Senior Member

idk if this is weird but i always used to imagine the people i see walking around getting picked off in the head by a sniper and even made myself laugh out loud a few times when i was bored.

16. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Well for general life there's exercise, reading, video or computer games, cleanings, the devil box that deep down we all know we love.

As for school I use to doodle on desks alot, like random crap though to confuse people, like for my love of Titanic history I'd just draw the white star line logo on desks. Then there was sleeping. Hair helps too, at least if you have long hair you have something hanging down from your head to play with

17. Nero_Designs

yes.

i did it in class the other day, and i glanced at the clock, zoned out for awhile without realizing it, and all of a sudden the class was over...

i was thinking about what i would do this weekend and all these random-unrealistic scenarios i could face.

but...
    what the hell was i doing?

did it look like i was just sitting there brain-dead???

18. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

I never get bored because I kill time.