Kids don't play football anymore

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by unfocusedanakin, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Wearing a helmet in soccer would suck more. But as pointed out they all wear obligatory protective wear on the shins, which parts are indeed most at risk.

It's only called soccer in english methinks. Most other countries call soccer by the proper name: football in the variation of their own language

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

E-sports seems to be getting popular, that's a good way to prevent most injuries except maybe carpal tunnel.

Fortnite World Cup got some headlines here, I watched the highlights. It's still mindblowing to me that people stream or go to a stadium even to watch other people play video games for hours.

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Lol

4. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

No she has a favorite team, but she still watches everything happening in the league closely. It's like it's not enough to just watch the one team. She's gotta consume it all. All she's been talking about the past week is training camp.

Irminsul likes this.
  5. I never really got into football. Sometimes I'll watch the Superbowl. My dad used to say all the players were low IQ idiots. It's one sport he didn't raise me on.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie