Keylime Pies!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by MeowMix, Apr 29, 2007.

1. MeowMix

MeowMix Member

So yeah my friend I smoked out on my lunch break at work today [I'm working in the bakery dept. of a grocery store] I usually don't make much stuff but today when I came back blazed I'm told I have to make keylime pies, so I'm like arlight I can do this. They came out kinda crappy and crooked lol. Best part about it, I get to listen to this lady bitch to me about other co-workers and well just about everything man! She kept talking about her 'roommate' that she meant from an online game and he is probably like her fuck buddy or something cause she wouldn't stop saying "My room mate this, My room mate and I that,blah, blah, blah "
    Anyways have any of you ever smoked out on break at your and have to do something new when you get back? Or something weird/odd/bad?

2. I hate key lime pie!

3. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

ever had a keylime pie martini?

4. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

I love Key Lime PIE!!! I love pie in general.

I used to smoke at my work all the time on lunch break. It always sucked comin back because I had to load shit into people's cars, like cinder blocks, 50lb bags of cement, and shit like that. But it got me through the day! lol The job in general sucked balls so I quit.

5. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

There's this little pie shop that I used to eat at around once a week in high school for lunch. Everyday they had different special pies plus all the ttraditional ones. They even had a punch card, buy 12 slices get the 13th free. The best part was the lunch special 4 bucks got soup or sandwicha nd your choice of a slice.

At my main job during the school year, I have to listen to a woman who i cannot stand blab and blab. She's an overweight bitch who think she is something special when in reality she has never done anything productive. I do enjoy learning new tasks while high.

6. xxwhoadang

xxwhoadang Member

key lime pie is the best pie ever made.

7. GratefulFloyd

GratefulFloyd Nowhere to fly to

I say its right behind pecan...

8. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I was once smoking a couple blunts with two of my friends when one of them saw a
    string theory book I had lying around. We started discussing space, time, matter, energy, string theory, twistor theory, dual variable theory, etc., which was pretty deep and thought provoking. Except as we continued talking, and smoking, we became increasingly stoned and everything started making less and less sense until it ended up tying in to Communism and Vietnam. That was pretty weird.