Kenya Mall Attack

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Aerianne, Sep 24, 2013.

1. RickyRicardo

RickyRicardo Member

Hopefully anyone and everyone involved in this atrocity are found, dealt with and put away for a long, long time.
    They don't deserve to see the light of day now nor in the future.

Shocking.
    Thoughts with the Kenyan people and with those family and friends that have lost someone as a result of this abysmal and cowardly act.

2. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

There is a very cool clip of a Kenyan man saving more than one life. I have seen it on FOX and perhaps CNN. Very uplifting in spite of the barbarianism exhibited. Heroism amoungst despair.

3. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

If he was Muslim, is he still a hero?

4. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

No. That would be oxymoronic.

5. Sig

Sig Senior Member

At least you're consistent, RIPTIDE. :rolleyes:

6. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Most people exhibit hatred for a specific group of some kind. Given my family history ; my nationalism ; my feelings are well placed. Considered a compliment , Sig, Thank-you. Certain historians have eluded to historical evidence of islamic inbreeding ever since mo's split with Christianity. Nick Sennels is a Danish historian. Recently he has uncovered proof of 1400 yrs of inbreeding ; check out his spin in " muslims and Westerners The Psychological Difference". Sennells , of course , gifts us with more of his works and warnings. Interesting point , Sennells points to the moslem side of the oby family as reasoning for barry's bizarre behavior.
    Realizing the recommendation to read Sennells may result in banning or time spent in the cyber gulag , I still refuse to be stifled. Let the Free Presses Roll!!!!!!

7. Jalesto

Jalesto Jalpnoenma

People who kill in the name of a god are exercising total arrogance in the face of that god. Only a god should define when a person must die.

8. Mixed-Peppers

Mixed-Peppers Member

I think this news really affected me, as much as any other attack associated with terrorism. Even after studying criminology, I just still cannot find a just reason why anyone finds it just to intentionally kill anyone? what right do you have?

On a slightly related note today I was trying to understand why dogs are put down for killing someone in the UK, in yet if a person kills someone they will at the worst scenario face prison. Have not found an answer to this yet. *Hmmm.*