Keeping it good

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by ncsu123, May 22, 2004.

1. ncsu123

ncsu123 Member

I just wanted to kno if putting weed in a plastic bag, twirling it and then using a lighter to burn of the extra keeps the weed fresh? :confused:

2. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

i dont know if it stays fresh, but it sure as hell keeps it from spilling in your pocket....nothin like pulling out a hand full of change at a vending machine at school only to find a couple buds in the fray of things.

3. ncsu123

ncsu123 Member

hahaha, lets hope a teacher or one of those gay ass people who think pot will kill everyone wasent around u :mad:

4. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

well, lets put it this way.....its hard to find a person in my school that either A: doesnt smoke or B: find a teacher thats actually out and narkin on folks.

5. jackovgoesjacko

jackovgoesjacko Member

buy a glass jar with a cork top, it keeps the weed in a perfect state if you just then add a bit of an orange, lemon, or lime fruit peel

6. ncsu123

ncsu123 Member

hey jackovgoesjacko, is that going to make it taste like a lemmon when i smoke it or somthing?