kava kava

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by surelyfunke, Feb 17, 2009.

1. surelyfunke

surelyfunke Member

2. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

what is kava?

3. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

i really like kava personally. i had some kava root straight from fiji my first time and its a nice intoxicating high i would say closely resembles blue lotus. its a very nice way to fall asleep too. very relaxing kinda stoning in that ur thoughts kinda get jumbled like u smked a bowl.

4. IDL

IDL Banned

I've tried kava before and I've found that has quite an exellent earthy taste to it. It had a mild sedative effect for me, which is pretty nice if you want to rid of stress like during work time. It won't get you really fucked up though, but relaxes you pretty good. :)

5. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

haha yea it def has an earthy taste to it! i made a really strong batch wen my friend brought the roots back from fiji and almost couldnt handle the taste.

6. surelyfunke

surelyfunke Member

you can buy it in pill form, does that work the same or do you have to buy the roots? whats the ebst way to take it?

7. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

the best way to take it is the original way IMO. buy some kava root from bouncingbearbotanicals and put it in a cloth and dunk it in water like a tea bag in a cup, but stomp on it with ur hands to release all the juice.

8. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

I got the powder from IAmShaman, and got no effects. Im not saying it doesnt do anything, but I didnt notice any relaxation or sedation. If youre looking for a legal opiate, go for kratom.

9. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

yea ive heard of some ppl not getting any effects. u have to understand that wen its drank by the tribes they drink A LOT! like im talkin almost 3 gallons between 5 ppl. and i dont know how good the powder is but real kava cuttings that u grind yourself are the way to go IMO. i def wanna try some kratom though i heard it was nice

10. surelyfunke

surelyfunke Member

what is kratom, what does it do and how do i get it?

11. surelyfunke

surelyfunke Member

ok i googled and im pretty up to speed now. is it safe to buy online? whats the best kind to get and site to get it on?

12. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

i suggest bouncing bear for all that personally. but everyone has their pref.

13. surelyfunke

surelyfunke Member

bouncing bear?

14. surelyfunke

surelyfunke Member

ok, what kind is best to buy?

15. china_white

china_white Banned

sorry surely but you need to learn to do research before asking questions,
    the answers to all your questions take about 30 sec to find on www.erowid.org

16. surelyfunke

surelyfunke Member

yes there's a plethora of information on the internet, however it is generally more useful to ask actual people

17. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

everything i told u i found out on the net cept for the actual kava exp

18. surelyfunke

surelyfunke Member

i was hoping to get advice from those who actually use kratom...i can read about it, but its more effective to get info form actual users

19. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

got to erowid for some trip reports its the same thing as hearin it here. not tryin to be a dick jus tryin to help u out

20. surelyfunke

surelyfunke Member

i know and i appreciate it...im trying to educate myself and learn new things....i am trying kava and kratom and i will report back with my findings...im just looking for an opiate type high without actual pills since i cant get any nowadays and figured this forum would help