Kava Kava

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by forestdude, Sep 7, 2005.

1. forestdude

forestdude Member

Ive gotten really interested in this herb lately, i read on erowid that its perfectly legal, dosent interfere with drug test and really helps take the edge off, Is all of this true?
    Ive also heard you can buy it in health food stores, is this true as well? and if you cant buy it in health food stores, has anyone here ever ordered any before and wheres a good place to order it from? ( as long as its legal that is ).
    Oh yes and whats the best way to use this stuff? will it come prepared or what?
    ANd id also appreciate if anyone could inform me of any other legal herbs that create a relaxing feeling? Im not necessarly looking for something to "get high" on just something that creates a mild relaxing effect.
    Thanks for any info.

2. lovelightlisa

lovelightlisa Senior Member

health food stores sell it in low doses, you need to know the right ammount.
    a combination with ginseng and...jeez how do you say that in english...valeriaan... has the same effect as opium. you have to figure out 'valeriaan' that's the dutch word.

3. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

best way to do kava would be to order some from iamshaman or bouncingbearbotanical,make a drink using milk and lecithin,becuase kava works better with fats

4. The Flow

The Flow Member

A good advice: spare this drug!
    (except that you´re really interested in some severe liver damage; I´ve said it again and again on these forums: kava is nothing to play with, you can ruin your health with it!)

5. EuphoricMelodies

EuphoricMelodies Member

I think you need to read up, flow. Recent studies have came back to show that kava kava isn't related to liver damage. So drink (or smoke) up!

6. GTA83

GTA83 Member

Kava is definatly one of my favorite drugs

7. tumbledownDNA

tumbledownDNA Member

i've bought it at health food stores.. the most intense effect i got was insane dreams really vivid colorful memorable dreams.. perfect for lucid dreaming. problem is you have to take a lot to feel effects and that shit is really bad for your liver