Katja Schuurman

Discussion in 'Movie Stars' started by heraclitus, Aug 29, 2005.

1. heraclitus

heraclitus Member

I have made an online aquantance with a person who claims to be Katja Schuurman. We met in an online chat on a poker website. This person wishes to pay my passage to Amsterdam for a visit... of course I am tempted...

If this person turns out to be a middle-aged bald man I may be wandering the streets of Amsterdam... how bad could that be???

In any case I am getting no cooperation from BNN in sleuthing this persons true identity...

Can anyone direct me to her management representatives so that I can determine if my online friend is indeed Katja?

This person is extremely convincing... I would like to be sure that she is not a deranged agoraphobic luring me to captivity...

2. raysun

raysun D4N73_666 4861786f72

lol.....:)

she is hot though... but its the net so who knows who is on the other end of the screen the best of luck dude (hehehe)

3. Gentle

Gentle Member

If this person is willing to do all this for you why not simply ask her to talk to you via web cam so you can see for yourself? Tell her the concern and if she is legit there is no reason to refuse you right? The risk just isn't worth it and a sociopath can be very convincing and talented at their trade esp if it's their obsession.
    peace
    Gentle

4. Style

Style Member

the risk is definitely not worth it.

if you really want management info, www.contactanycelebrity.com is the best site ive seen for that information.

5. Soul-Rebel

Soul-Rebel Member

Haha Katja Schuurman,think pal...she's always at work here in Holland..i don't think she have time to chat a lot...and she still got her boyfriend..