Karma pays off...

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Ocean Byrd, Jan 26, 2005.

1. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

On Tuesday, I decided to not go to my third. Coincidentally, some dude and his daughter pulled up to their apartment, that's across the street from my school, with a mattress and box spring on top; while I was just sitting outside. I decided to go and help him as mattresses are a pain in the ass if it's only you moving them, and noticed after we got it in his apartment that his right leg was actually lame/injured.

First good thing.

Then I grabbed the box spring myself, brought it up, and set it beside the mattress. The guy thanks me, and then asks me if I smoke... I told him yes, and he hands me a bowl of chronic for helping a random stranger out.

Second good thing.

Guess it pays off sometimes to think of other people than yourself/familiar people; and other times, it just feels good to know you made someone's day a little better...

2. Frog_On_Ice

Frog_On_Ice Watercolor Paradise

of course but I don't understand why hoons in dangerous cars never crash & someone whos like Flanders when it comes to driving has brake failure & rolls, its not fuckin fair damn it :( but yeah i'm pleased that you did something nice esp has his leg wasn't good :)

3. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

Well isn't that cool... I want some marijuana :(