Kanye West Is The Next Steve Jobs?

Discussion in 'People' started by skycanvas, Jul 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skycanvas

skycanvas Member

That's all I can say about this inflated egomaniac is He's got the 'i' part right.

http://www.businessinsider.com/kanye-west-i-am-the-next-steve-jobs-2013-6

KANYE WEST: Kanye West Is The Next Steve Jobs?

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/kanye-west-i-am-the-next-steve-jobs-2013-6#ixzz2Y486GJZs

Rapper Kanye West*told Jon Caramanica of The New York Times*in an extensive Q&A*that he's going to be the next Steve Jobs and run a billion-dollar company.

Here's how Kanye phrased his ambitions to The New York Times:*
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period. By a long jump. I honestly feel that because Steve has passed, you know, it’s like when Biggie passed and Jay-Z was allowed to become Jay-Z.
    I’ve been connected to the most culturally important albums of the past four years, the most influential artists of the past ten years. You have like, Steve Jobs, Walt Disney, Henry Ford, Howard Hughes, Nicolas Ghesquière, Anna Wintour, David Stern.
    I think that’s a responsibility that I have, to push possibilities, to show people: “This is the level that things could be at.” So when you get something that has the name Kanye West on it, it’s supposed to be pushing the furthest possibilities. I will be the leader of a company that ends up being worth billions of dollars, because I got the answers. I understand culture. I am the nucleus.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/kanye-west-i-am-the-next-steve-jobs-2013-6#ixzz2Y48JR7A1

2. Wolfman's Brother

Wolfman's Brother Member

dream on dream on gay fish

P.S: if you don't get it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0GUBvaUjnA"]Kanye West - Gay Fish (lyrics) - YouTube

can't find the video but this is good as well

3. BlueLightRain

BlueLightRain Member

maybe it means he's going to get cancer and die soon.

4. skycanvas

skycanvas Member

...Esquire's March '13 Cover says Ashton Kutcher may be the next Steve Jobs. So, move over Kanye, you just high on 'i'

WTF does there have to be a NEXT Steve Jobs? That Job's already done, —Inventing the Mac, that is... What'cha gonna do, K.West, —reinvent the WHEEL?

Everybody's one of a kind. I hope they never clone people. Or dinosaurs. Clones make crappy sheep too. Dolly was born a hundred years old.

Yeah, you're the Nucleus, Kanye. And I am the Walrus. I'm the next John Lennon, too... lol.

North, South East & West—!? You all over the place! —At least Steve Jobs knew WHERE he was goin'...

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

not soon enough..

6. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

K West already had an inflated ego...getting hung up with that ridiulously popular Kardashian crew seems to have turned him into an egomanical idiot.

Perhaps someone should inform he needs to be able to speak proper English if he wants to be the next Steve Jobs.

7. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

fuck kanye west he aint gettin a penny from me. a billion dollars is a a drop in the bucket. i hope he knows apple is an over 500 billion dollar company. i cant see dumb ass kanye west getting there.

8. skycanvas

skycanvas Member

Kanye West believes Kanye West will be the next Kanye West!

(As soon as he invents a time machine to catch up with his ass.)

:afro:

9. Bouga

Bouga Member

I still don't get why this guy is so popular? I mean he constantly slanders the people who buy his music, you'd think people would close up their wallets. Can't say I'd buy anything of his if it sounded good, I guess it is a good thing none of it does.

10. skycanvas

skycanvas Member

—It probably has a lot to do with Lynnbrown's quote above...

And also: The loudest mouths usually have nothing to say!

:mickey:

Remember guys like Mohammed Ali (aka Cassius Clay) —He bragged an awful lot & proclaimed "I am the Greatest!" over & over again. Gee, if he hadn't been so cocky & proud, you could almost feel sorry for him now. :willy_nilly:

11. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Didn't Kanye invent the Internet? Or was that Bob Dole?

12. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

[​IMG]

ahhh yes....kanye...

never lacking in ego

13. skycanvas

skycanvas Member

Didn't Al Gore say he invented the Internet? (He also conceived of the fact that global warming was an 'inconvenient truth' that he could make money inconveniencing people to know about —something they couldn't do a damn thing to prevent except not becoming coal miners in West Virginia where it was the only job they could get.)

I thought Bob Dole discovered electricity :bulb:

"The World is divided into people who do things & people who get the credit. Try, if you can, to belong to the first class. There's far less competition."

14. hillbillyhippy

hillbillyhippy Member

What...a douche bag

15. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

daft punk ripped off kanye

16. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

:rofl:

17. BlueLightRain

BlueLightRain Member

I feel like torrenting his discography and deleting it and torrenting it again.

18. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Yeah, that'll show 'em

19. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

If people are stupid enough to purchase his plain white t-shirt for one hundred and twenty dollars, he just might be the next Steve Jobs.

20. AmyDaugherty

AmyDaugherty Banned

i am sure he is going to get fucked with cancer one day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.