Kali

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by pineapple, May 25, 2006.

1. pineapple

pineapple Member

When I was six or seven and on holiday with the family in India, I woke up on night because a light was shining right at my face. When I opened my eyes, a single white candle was floating in the centre of the hotel room. The candle then morphed to this beautiful woman sitting cross-legged on a lotus, with this light shining at me. Everything felt really great, and I was mesmerised by the beauty of it. Slowly, the vibe became more violent and unpleasant and the woman's features became ugly... Her skin became gnarled, her hair fell to her waste in knots and her eyes glowed red. She had a necklace of some sort of bone around her neck. The light turned bright green and I was terrified. My mum and sister woke up and asked me what was going on, and I was pointing and explaining, they said they couldn't see anything. The following morning, my mum was telling the story to the owner of the hotel and he said it was a vision of Kali, Goddess of death who often morphed from a young lady into... That freaky thing I saw. The guy said it was lucky or something and let us get away with some late payments. For about a year after we got home, every night when I lay in the dark at bed time, all these heads, male and female, young and old, but all terrifying would fly above my head until I finally got to sleep. I don't see them any more but I have loads of wierd dreams about India and Gods and stuff...
    So! Reckon it was just some kinda dream? Are the floating heads the proof that was needed to prove my insanity? What do you think about the whole thing?

2. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

very trippy... I absolutely believe in those sorts of ghost stories...

3. pineapple

pineapple Member