Ka-bluey!!

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by *Doormouse, Jan 21, 2005.

1. *Doormouse

*Doormouse Member

Today, Mr. munchies dropped by. He brought my own small pizza, cookies,cereal, warm honey milk, and orange, pecan pie, two different sub sandwiches,apple cider, netsle strawberry milk, an entire king size candy bar, B&J's Chubby Hubby (1/2 a the carton) and many candies.
    Yes that is what I shoved down my throat today. And tonight I'm immobile. I will explode. The pain!
    next time I bake, I am going to make sure that there is either no food around, or no dinero to buy food.
    Oh, forgot about the taco bell kids meal I got... fuck, I probabaly ate more than that. Why? I'm such a dumb ass. food bad..... sleep good

2. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

damn! Talk about getting the munchies... :)

3. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

Jesus.

Americans...

:0

4. apple seed

apple seed Member

and i thought i was bad. it does help if you replace some of the junk with crunchy veges though. :)

5. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Yesterday I got high and I ate a whole barrel of pretzel sticks and 2 large pizzas.

6. Xac

Xac Visitor

when i use to smoke "funny tobbacco" i found the best way to avoid munchies was to eat right before you started smoking, alternatively munchies makes everything taste so good why not eat healthy? a few apples some pasta, toast what ever if you go crazy and eat too much at least you wont feel nearly as sick.

7. *Doormouse

*Doormouse Member

Ding! that was it I hadn't eaten before. but damn did it all taste gooooooood