Just slept 12-14 hrs.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Share the Warmth, May 6, 2007.

1. Share the Warmth

Share the Warmth Member

Yesterday I was feeling on the verge of collapse ,with a pounding headache, after spending Friday night with my friends, up drinking with a sore throat.

So I went home from my friends house (I'd stayed the night, slept maybe 4-5 hrs) at 5:30 pm and slept, with a few interruptions, until 7:30 am today. 14 hrs total, and a little over 12 hrs of pure sleep. I can't remember the last time I've slept this much, not in the last 4-5 years. 6-7 hrs for me is the average these days, so it was really like two nights of sleep back to back for me.

My mind feels strangely calm, serene. It's like I don't have a million thoughts in my head screaming to be heard over the other. And my headache is completely gone, and my throat even feels a little better.

Tonight I think I'll get a solid 8-9 hrs (after staying in bed and watching movies today, keeping it low-key) and be ready to take on the work week tomorrow.