Just Sick Of It...

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by JamesMorbid, Nov 5, 2015.

1. JamesMorbid

JamesMorbid Members

Im tired of this modern world man.. I HATE cars, I HATE roads, I HATE the excess of houses and people EVERYWHERE clogging up nature and the world with their ignorance, indifference, and pollution. Im sick of doctors ESPECIALLY the mental ones telling people that everything is "a condition". Im sick of being policed and having to watch what i do so i dont get arrested. Im sick of being controlled. I HATE how they are basically forcing everyone to get a regular set hours job and consume their crap. ESPECIALLY WHEN THOSE "JOBS" WONT HIRE PEOPLE BASED ON THEIR APPEARANCE and for some goddamn reason noone accepts induviduality or spirituality as a reason to look unusual. I dont know how anyone else feels, but i would rather starve and die than change how i look. I do it for myself as part of my identity and i dont see a damn reason why i should have to change or justify my ways to ANYONE. I mean for fuck's sake there isnt even a piece of free land left i can go move to without having to pay taxes AND ALL OF THE WILD GAME HAS BEEN HUNTED TO NEAR EXTINCTION MAKING SURVIVAL DISMAL ANYWAY. WHERE IS THE FREEDOM?!? I want out of this bullshit...

1 person likes this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

nah, i'm really not that vain.

1 person likes this.
  3. Cannabliss88

Cannabliss88 Members

I agree with you. These things frustrate me too. You should google "hippie havens" to find places, usually college towns but not necessarily, where there still is a large presence of freespirited people.

Burlington Vt. is awesome for example and I'm sure lots of the west.

Also look into ecovillages. I've been researching this and these people are living together for the common purpose of breaking free from this bullshit you describe.

Or save up and buy a camper van and travel the country.

Right now I just smoke weed to deal with it though ;)

4. JamesMorbid

JamesMorbid Members

Its not vanity. Im a-sexual so i dont care about what others think. I do it to identify with myself and my spirit. even if i cant see me, i feel its necessary for my wellbeing. If i cant explain why, then you dont need an explanation either

5. JamesMorbid

JamesMorbid Members

I have considered this... at the moment im writing novels from my home in hopes of gaining enough money to buy a self-sustaining ship or something where im not restricted by countries laws

6. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

You might want to check out the rainbow family gatherings. It won't have everything you are looking for, but probably at least some.

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Yeah I hate cars nowadays

They all look the same, can't get excited about any new ones

Ones in the not too expensive to be ridiculous range anyway

8. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Buy a backpack and start hiking around the mountains. The Appalachian Trail in the east is over 2,000 miles long and you can restock at towns you'll pass by along the way. It'll take you about 6 months to complete. You'll meet lots of interesting people and it's an excellent way to get your head together.

For example, I once meet a troop of Austrian Aboriginals who only hiked the trail at night.

There's also the Pacific Crest Trail, Long Trail, Colorado Trail, and hundreds of others of various lengths and difficulties.

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I hear you. There are some good suggestions here. Backpacking and camping along the way is a pretty cheap way to exist , you just need money for supplies and food.

Cars really piss me off too, think of how advanced our public transportation system would be if they were never invented.

10. newbie-one

Spam for the national park service

11. Eerily

Eerily Members

James Morbid, I think you do care about what others think.

12. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

no

it's information that is relevant to the thread gfym

13. newbie-one

No you're wrong. I've already reported MeAgain to himself, and he is investigating the matter. He suspects that the national park service is paying him to post on forums. He needs to uncover more evidence though before taking action.

1 person likes this.
  14. mohsin qureshi

mohsin qureshi Members

Who said you life is so easy ??? Its a challenge for everyone, its the game of nerve, its the test of your patience your sacrifices. Don't be panic at all about the situation. Extract just positive things and thinking from you surrounding. Life is on going process so its on the way the question is that weather we able to go with it step by step or stopped and blaming to other people or any thing else .. Be positive live happy.

15. WonderlostVW73

WonderlostVW73 Midwest Librarian

Hmm, one of the reasons why I don't naturally fall in to societal category is because I tend to ride the lines between things. I've been told all my life, even by some rather odd people that I am really very odd, that I say crazy shit and basically don't fit in with the straights or the hippies or the pagans, or bikers or white trash. Whatever.

Being this awesome is lonely and sometimes painfully frustrating. So if I offend you it's only because I can not help but point out what I see as the biggest problem and offer what I would do in the moment.

That being said, you can't always get what you want. I can relate to nearly everything you posted but what I can't get on board with it your choice to whine rather than to evolve, move and grow in the direction you want to be in. We all hate the crowds, the cars the traffic, the noise. What's happening to stop it? What are you doing to avoid it? If a hair cut is what kills you then you weren't meant for this fight called life.

Here's another thing people don't like to hear from me... You gotta work for it. You can not under any circumstances live to be a ripe old age comfortably without putting forth some level of effort to obtain and maintain the lifestyle you wish to have. Want a house? Houses cost money and come with a huge list of responsibilities. Want to day dream all day, get high and live off some sweet mama 'til the day you die? Eventually, sweet mama's turn in to saggy, old ladies and day dreams don't keep the rain off your head or the weed in your bowl. So find a way to get what you want by bending, dare I say it, conforming; just enough to get some of what those straight 9-5 fuckers have. Freedom is in your head and heart. NO one can take that away unless you let them.

I've been working my whole life for two things. Peace and a place of my own. I'm closer all the time and I can only hope that by the time I'm too old to work for it, the work will be just about done. I've worked my ass off, I've had 5 jobs at one time. I've bought and sold my dream hippie bus. I've lived in my dream house.. NOW I just have to make it so no one can take it from me. I still have work to do.

1 person likes this.
  16. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Just sick of it.....

When will the medical community recognize Generational Post-traumatic slave disorder (GPTSD) as a real mental condition, and not just the product of a permanent underclass who believe the system owes them something.

Hotwater

3 people like this.
  17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
    i sort of see psrynkqology that way.
    but then you have all these retards who want to kill themselves
    because they've bought into looking for gratification where corporate greed has sold them to look for it, money, ostentation, excitement,
    and especially recreationally anesthacizing themselves, instead where there is any,
    as in creating and exploring themselves, which they've been so completely brainwashed out of even considering.

yes the car, and essentially the worship of it, by transportation policies, of, by and for, the symbolic gain of the shuck and jive 'industry' (otherwise euphamistically refered to as banking and finance),
    along with having to buy and sell land before you can be allowed to do anything nice or long lasting with it, has certainly turned to visual shit, everything it touches.

as for 'the system', yes it does owe EVERYONE something, in compensation for what it screws everyone out of.

the idea that either hierarchy or symbolic value are somehow a default condition of the species, is itself a product of smoke and mirrors.

the tyranny of bullying is not a default condition of the lack of hierarchy, it is instead itself hierarchy, and the very foundation and beggining there of.

it is because people are taught to hate consideration for others, and to somehow equate the lack of it, with any sort of freedom,
    that a condition is created, and people are easily convinced, that without a formalized hierarchy, what they experience could only be worse.

the answer is not in destroying anything, least of all targets of opportunity, so often and erroniously scape goated and attacked,
    but in real cultural values, such as logic, consideration and honesty. a little innocence and detatchment doesn't hurt either, but i don't mean those terms in the way most people have also been taught to missdefine them.

government and policy begin, and to a large extent remain, even under the most tyrannical dictatorships, with how each of us, think and act, toward each other, and every other living and other thing arround us.

psychology wants us to feel good inspite of this, instead of fixing, that which is outside of ourselves individually, though it is, our statistical consensus together.
    what that is manipulated, again statistically, by every influence, especially that of corporate media and 'entertainment', on how we think and act.

and that's no bull at all, pure or otherwise. no bull. noble.

18. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I hear ya!!!

I HATE EVERYTHING THE WORLD HAS BECOME.... A PIECE OF DOG SHIT!!

19. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.