just read...

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by jesikhaviolet, Feb 1, 2005.

1. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

i've not been on any.. mind-altering substances for a good while now but something happened last night that i can't explain:
    i recall slashing my throat due to some stuff that happened with a friend last night (my friend remembers being there etc.) and i was bleeding to death. then i fell on to the floor in my room. i woke up and had a pain in my throat, as well as people commenting that i had a red mark there. i'm really confused as to what happened. is this something done by spirits of the earth, or God? is it a miracle? one thing is for sure - it wasn't a dream...

2. purpleprincess

purpleprincess Member

My friend, what you had is a serious encounter with some spirits who are trying to do you in. Luckily you woke up, or you would have been lost from this realm. Maybe when last you visited the astral planes, you left part of yourself open. There are many spirits in the planes that do not accept the visitation of mortal souls. I know that may sound strange, but it's the truth. I've also had quite similar dreams (or should I say forced astral projection), as you see those spirits will try to get to you when you are unaware. If you've done anything unacceptable try repenting, fasting, whatever it takes to make ammends. Put a dream catcher over your bed too. Any questions, just PM me. I'll be glad to help.

Peace, from the princess

3. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

That often happens when you try and slice your throat with a coat hanger.

4. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

coat hanger? yeah.... uh... ok o.0

5. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Yeah... I'm the crazy one. [​IMG]

6. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

of course you are

strange thing

7. snelio37

snelio37 Member

that happens to me all the time. i'll dream something, like i trip and fall or cut myself accidently and i wake up with cuts and bruises.

8. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

its scary = S but more confuzling than anything

9. peaceful chaos

peaceful chaos Member

i sometimes have dreams where im sleeping and looking down at my body from up in the air and i wont be able to move and when i wake up from the dream ill feel like ive gone insane for about an hour or so its actually pretty weird

10. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

"and this kids is why we shouldnt smoke crack"