Just Got a Blue Dot

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke

Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke Member

So I just got a Blue Dot bong this morning and I'm still to try it out. I was wondering if anybody has had any experience with these bongs, and if you do could you tell me what you think of them. Or at least tell me where i can find some info about them

2. SagaciousKJB2

SagaciousKJB2 Member

Well, I think VegasGlassArt.com was shut down, but you might want to try that; there's where I became familiar with Blue-Dot at.

I don't know much; I've not been able to use one myself. But most glass-on-glass lovers praise Blue-Dot for its quality and affordability (compared to RooR).

3. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

I own a BlueDot and absolutely love it... thick and pretty damn tough to tip over... hits like a monster... i've tried finding info on BD's before.. and yea vegasglassart was the only place i ever found anything on them.. but like Saga said.. i think they are shut down... other than that.. nothing...

4. Madd Hatter

Madd Hatter Member

Yup, I have a 15" 19/22mm tube with ashcatcher myself, it doesn't get any better. But I broke the damn bowl, and with VGA shut down, I don't know what to do. Will an 18.8 Roor bowl work?

5. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

So. Have you tried the fecking bong yet?

6. Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke

Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke Member

Yes I have, I was gonna post the whole story when i get pictures of it, but im getting a diffuser and an ash catcher on sunday i think. So ill explain everything

PS so stoned