Just found out President Trump is a scumbag

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gone and forgotten, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Could that be for a large part because of your focus on it? And also because of the biased news sources you primarily seem to use? They also focus heavily on anything that makes the left or liberals look bad, to the point it paints a distorted view.
    I mean if you really want to put it that people on the left on average are more violently intolerant than people on the right I doubt if you even try to get an objective view.

2. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Couldn't the same be said for you, Meliai, and others?

3. Asmodean

I'm not overly focussing on a particular politcal group in the way you do. Meliai neither as it seems to me.

So you acknowledge what I'm saying in that post?

4. 6-eyed shaman

I can't deny I've posted articles from unpopular biased sources. But neither can you or anyone else though. Too many people have been brainwashed to believe that major corporate news sources that are bankrolled by corporate welfare checks are unbiased and always reputable "real" news.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

Im going to abort this thread like demz abort babies.. #orangemanbad

6. 6-eyed shaman

Yes they keep telling us over and over that there are far more right wing racist hate crimes than left. So much so that the left has to create fake hate crime stories to justify that assertion like Jussie Smollet, Nick Sandmann, Yasmin Seweid lying about her hijab being yanked off, and many, many more.

fakehatecrimes.org

But they won't even DARE put left-wing hate crime stories like this the limelight: 2 Antifa shills attack 2 Hispanic Marines using slurs like "Wetback" and "Spic"

https://100percentfedup.com/marines...used-racial-slurs-i-could-have-died-that-day/

Orison likes this.
  7. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

That's because they're fake news.

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Orange man is good

Doing more for world peace than any one else.

Ending conflict with Nth Korea, Saudi Arabia, pulled out of Syria to advert a war, helped Britain escape the communist EU

9. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

The orange man just walked away from the talks with NK because they won’t denuclearize – he hasn’t done squat – well maybe he has taken a shit
    all over democracy and everything that’s good.

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

No, Trump will come out looking the good guy, he tried, but those crazy Nth Koreans didnt want to give up their nukes.

Thats the way it will go and you know it

11. Asmodean

You're being humorous or playing devils advocate right?

12. Asmodean

It seems they got talking primarily because Kim saw use for it after meeting with the South Korean president. It's not Trump's accomplishment.
    And the things he said about his relation with and feelings of Kim are just plain disgusting. Especially from the supposed leader of the land of the free. North Koreans are dying of hunger and awfully oppressed by this nasty dictator. It's like Trump proclaiming his love and sympathy for Maduro: Also a 'great guy' of a country with 'enormous economical possibilities' :D (Trumps own words about what he sees in Kim and NK)

13. 6-eyed shaman

Hahaha yea and Jussie Smollet was REAL noose

WritersPanic likes this.
  14. deleted

deleted Visitor

you cant even upload an avatar.

Rahab likes this.
  15. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Convenient these talks are when his associate is snitching on him. And funny how he said it was so inappropriate to have the hearing when he (of course since it's him) is doing such great things in the world. It's all a distraction and he's getting desperate.

Vietnam does not have an extradition treaty with the USA.

16. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Well at least I haven’t threatened my High School, College, or the US Government, if they release a copy of my SAT Scores, a transcript of my grades,
    or a copy of my ASVAB entrance exam scores ..lol... [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
    bugsboner and unfocusedanakin like this.
  17. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

But the point is you don’t seem able to put up any rational arguments opposing many of the left wing views you dislike and you seem unable to defend in any rational way your own right wing views.

Why would anyone agree with what seem to be bad ideas, without question, even when the person presenting them can’t defend them from valid criticism?

I really don’t know what you are going on about – can you please explain?

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  18. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Shouldn’t it be the veracity and worthiness of what the sources say that counts – does the comment or information been presented stand up to scrutiny?

I read (listen and watch) things from many places and when I can and I’m unsure of something been said or presented I look into it - on other occasions I’ve already studied stuff and know something seems incorrect.

The problem I’ve found is that far too often people will just accept something without question if it fits in with their bias or they present an argument about things that they are ill-informed about because they go with what they think they know rather than checking if it is correct (then become huffy when they are presented with the reality).

Think about it - has any right wing that has come here been able to defend their right wing views from the valid criticism of their opponents?

If you are honest you would have to admit the answer is no.

Yes they jeer, they snipe, they make accusations and assertions but when it comes to it they run away from debate because they know their ideas can’t stand if examined too closely.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    Okiefreak likes this.