Just for the Oooh of it, Just for the Ahhh

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Lester Izmoore, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

This is a short essay I wrote nearly a decade ago and have posted to several masturbation forums . . .

Just for the Oooh of it, Just for the Ahhh

When you were a kid, no doubt you can remember some June evenings when you ran around outdoors catching fireflies. Did you ever team up with a bunch of friends, each of you catching as many fireflies as you can? And then did you all shake your combined catch into a single jar, set it in a dark room, and watch? You would have seen the individual flashes of a thousand fireflies combining into a continuous light that pushed back the darkness.

Think about this. There are over 6 billion humans in this world. Of them roughly half are attached to a penis. And if, say, half of those masturbate at least once per week, then in any second at least 2500 of them are in the deepest throes of that froth-filled moment, each thrilling to his semen-filled urethra. That constantly shifting crowd is shedding its joyous radiation every second of every day -- like the fireflies, thousands of individual flashes contributing to a continuous light. From a more material point of view, that's a total squirt rate of over 4 gallons per second.

More importantly, in your own magic moments, whenever you are able to steal them, you join that crowd, visiting a special temple into which you cannot enter any other way. From the oooh as you ascend the temple steps to the ahhh as you egress through the exit just behind its altar and, sated, descend gently back to earth, you are one in spirit with all those thousands of brothers also visiting at that moment, with whom you would never join under any other circumstances. They journey to the temple from all all nations, rich and poor alike, all creeds and all colors. Indeed from war zones, supplicants from both sides often meet in that temple, forgetting completely, for the moment, their utter contempt for each other. And every soul there is of a single mind, riding the wave of his own making as it merges in the temple with all the other waves into a single tsunami and shatters into swirling foam against the shore -- each man and boy consumed with those precious seconds that his penis protrudes into paradise.

MikeE and joelucas69 like this.
  2. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Nice image.

But .... if every time you masturbate, you join this psychic group sex session thing, what happened to alone time.

To put it another way, sometimes when I masturbate, I'll appreciate that I'm adding to the joy in the world and making a contribution. Other times, I'm just about me and my penis.

(Even sider thought, if I fantasize about a real person when masturbating, does my orgasm add to her lifetime total? (If anyone is keeping score.))