Just for laughs and Thoughts tell me what you think life will be like in 10 years?!?!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by beautifulhippie2, Apr 22, 2007.

1. beautifulhippie2

beautifulhippie2 TyeDyeChicka!

Be Creative!!!!

2007 to 2017??!!??

At the end of 2007 Bush will be impeached.

In Mid-2008 Arnold Schwarzenegger will be elected President of the United States.

At the end of 2008 President Schwarzenegger will release the out coming of the Terminator Robots!

Between 2009 through 2014 President Schwarzenegger and Vice President Bill Clinton will work side by side for the next 5 years to make this a Better and Peaceful USA by making " I did not have sexual relations with that woman" a national holiday and Slogan!!!

In 2015 Pimps and Hoes Inc. will be a Nationwide Distribution of America!

2016 is the year Every living sole get's back $50,000 dollars in income taxes!

Finally in 2017 I will be 32 years old with 4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls with a loving husband and a great home and zombies will start to be happening because of the bio chemicals that were "ACCIDENTALLY" mixed together in a "Top Secret" laboratory. And life as we know it will soon then fade into a restless nightmare!!!!

I wasn't trying to be to mushy or anything. It's kinda like telling a story sort of. So put your imagination's together and have fun!!

2. Lodog

Lodog ¿

I'll be celebrating the 10th year anniversary of replying to this post!!!

3. beautifulhippie2

4. stonedmonkiwana

stonedmonkiwana K9 Handler

(even though the question is "..tell me what you think life will be like in 10 years?!?!" I am going to tell you what my life will be like in 10 years)

In Ten Years...

You will find me in that big house on the hill with my army of German Shepherds. Better not stop by my house unless you want to get killed! I will be filthy rich and have my own secret underground marijuana growing center complete with artificial sunlight and all that good stuff. I won't sell any of it, I'll just smoke it. Why sell it, I'll be rich anyway. The entrance to my secret underground marijuana growing center will be double, triple, and quadruple locked to keep out the sticky fingered maid.

I will have Amber Sawatzky employed in my house as a maid because she will be unable to function in society due to her numerous years of abuse at the hands of her husband John (who 9 years earlier was killed when the brakes on his car mysteriously failed). She will steal from me, and fuck up often. That's just the way she is. Her daughter Allison will be 10 years old and just like her mother. But she will not live on the premises, she will have her tree house out where the sewer empties. Odds are I won't have any human children. I'll have my canine kids to take care of, and I probaly won't be married. Why get married when you can go on the internet and find tons of cool, psychotic, murderous boyfriends, right?

I'll own a castle in Germany just for the hell of it. Steph will have her own room in my castle, The Tower! She will also spend many nice Tower Nights with Jesse, or whoever she chooses. Upon Steph's request I will also buy a her a night with Tommy Chong.. Hopefully he won't be too old to perform.

This is just a little bit of life in 10 years.
    ahh.. Isn't it grand!?

5. beautifulhippie2

OMFG! Yes it is grand! I love it Maj!!!

6. stonedmonkiwana

yesh I thought you would!

Comical Steph, Comical

7. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

The FDA will declare cellophane to be a food group. A Florida motivational speaker will become the first quadriplegic to swim the English channel. Grand Theft Auto will have become a Winter Olympic event in which the United States will fail to medal. Most major cities will declare making eye contact to be a terrorist activity. Medical science will announce a medical breakthrough after a pair of Siamese Twins are surgically joined successfully.

Ted Kennedy's liver will be put on display at the Museum of Art. In a medical mix-up, Britney Spears will have her brain accidentally removed. No one will notice any difference. Hotel heiress Paris Hilton will be taken hostage for ransom but be inexplicably released just days later before the Hilton family can respond to the kidnappers' demands. Speculation will eventually be confirmed that it's because the abductors couldn't stand having her around.

Ford Motor Company will briefly sell an SUV in their Mercury line called the "Machismo". A resounding marketing failure, the ill-advised move will be widely attributed to the automotive giant's downfall. Bill Gates will purchase the entire Asian continent. Soon after he will vanish, never to be seen or heard from again. Sally Struthers will become so massive that she will collapse in on herself like a black hole. The implosion will take out 17 city blocks in Los Angeles and cause over $630 billion in property damage. Iraq will become a state and have three electoral votes in the 2016 Presidential election.

8. Miss_Beatle

Miss_Beatle Beatlemaniac

In ten years I'll be traveling the world with my two best friends promoting peace.

And I'm guessing my hair will be reasonably longer.

9. beautifulhippie2

I must say that this is very interesting man! Kudos!

10. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

I think that in ten years I will eat food and cook food and I will sleep and I will wake up.

Actually in ten years I better have a kid or two and if I am unable to eat that would be sad too.

11. stonedmonkiwana

Great Post Stink Foot!! Couldn't of thought of a better one than that!!! Props.

(Beautiful Hippie = Stephanie Blows Stephens) Her REAL NAME! hahaha.

12. beautifulhippie2

(Beautiful Hippie = Stephanie Blows Stephens) Her REAL NAME!

That is not my real name MAGEN sucks twat!!!!!

13. stonedmonkiwana

Sure it is Stephanie Eats Cumin. haha

14. beautifulhippie2

Megan dicks ducks!

15. beautifulhippie2

Hmmm....MAGEN******!

16. beautifulhippie2

Hmmm....MAGEN******!

17. stonedmonkiwana

SteFannie .. I think we are going a little off topic here.

18. stonedmonkiwana

Hmmm....STEPHANIE******!

19. beautifulhippie2

Yeah I sorry barry!!!

20. beautifulhippie2

But I really do love CANADA!