Just curious about which hand you use :)

Discussion in 'The Hip Polls' started by RiChess, Mar 7, 2009.

1. RiChess

RiChess Guest

2. veiled1

veiled1 Member

its a shame thats what you think about when doing such things..

3. RiChess

RiChess Guest

I'm A.D.D, I can't keep my mind on the ball(s) all the time. :)

4. veiled1

veiled1 Member

must take you a long time to enjoy it :)

5. GingerAle

GingerAle Member

right hand on the racket and left hand holds the balls

6. veiled1

veiled1 Member

man, you guys got this down..lol
    like a sporting event or something..

7. My right hand is the active hand in terms of finger movement, stroking my clit, etc. Once upon a time I used sometimes hold a hair brush in my left hand, holding the handle in my vagina, not moving the brush handle, just using it to simulate the feeling of having a penis in my vagina, while I used my right hand to stroke and touch. Now I am more likely to use a sex toy, usually set to vibrate. I use my left hand to hold it and, unlike the brush handle, I do sometimes stroke it in and out but only very very slowly as it vibrates and I still use the fingers on my right hand for clitoral stimulation.

I don't do this too often these days -- mostly if my husband is out of town on a business trip or if I'm out of town on a business trip -- and sometimes we will use speaker phone mode and do it together except we hundreds (or thousands) of miles apart.

8. Goander

Goander Member

I only write with my left hand. Do "Everything" else right handed.

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

i just want OP to come back and share more masturbation euphemisms with us.

10. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My Guess Is He Changed Hands At 100 Strokes And Collapsed From Heat Stroke.....:tongueout:

Cheers Glen.

11. Flashdown

Flashdown Member

Always right hand, but when I feel like doing it with a stranger then I use the left hand

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Rub with right, fingers with the left. Both hands when I'm smashing the donga. :tearsofjoy: