Just Curios! how did everybody find ot about the HIPFORUMS????

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by beautifulhippie2, May 2, 2007.

1. beautifulhippie2

beautifulhippie2 TyeDyeChicka!

Thanks to a friend of mine she helped me think of this question just by asking me this very question. Honestly, I was stoned one day almost 3 years ago and I was typing stuff in and trying to find new websites and I came across this one on some other web site and here I've been for almost 3 years now. And I am totally loving it!

PEACE!!

2. stonedmonkiwana

stonedmonkiwana K9 Handler

Right on Steph! I'm glad I was the inspiration for this thread... You forced me to join HipForums along time ago. lol :p I'm sure you recall. I'm glad you did though it's a great site... Even though there are a shitload of assholes on here... It's still a good site.

3. Miss_Beatle

Miss_Beatle Beatlemaniac

I was reseaching "hippies" because I was doing a report on them at school, and some how came across this lovely place. It was love at first sight :)

4. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

Back in maybe it was 2001 or something. that was before the many changes.looked up hippies and found it =)

5. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

My friend called me a hippy and I called her a bad name, so to punish me she sent me here. And I've been here hanging my head in shame ever since. The end.

6. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

I did a google search for "I love cranberry juice" and a thread from here was one of the first links that popped up.

7. Posthumous

Posthumous Resident Smartass

Lemme guess: you love cranberry juice.

8. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

I do, and even more so at the time because I was fighting off chronic UTI's.

9. beautifulhippie2

MMMMMMMM...cranberry juice!!!

10. Posthumous

Posthumous Resident Smartass

My mom can't go one morning without a glass of cranberry juice, but I think it's cranapple.

11. stonedmonkiwana

stonedmonkiwana K9 Handler

that makes my lips pucker just thinkin about cranberry juice lol

12. beautifulhippie2

LOLOLOL! Pucker!

13. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

I honestly can't remember. I know I was searching for something, but I can't recall what.

14. praying4peace

praying4peace Member

i was just searching woodstock for a school project and soething about this site popped up. i love it here.
    peace

15. beautifulhippie2

16. alex714

alex714 To the Left

I was either looking up something hippy related or something on globalisation. Around the time I joined, I had to do a presentation on globalisation and remember reading an article for it on hippy.com. Why I decided to make a membership, who fucking knows....

17. beautifulhippie2

That's neat!

18. MamaTheLama

MamaTheLama Too much coffee

I was just typing words into the address bar and adding .com...you know: imbored.com thissucks.com smile.com hippy.com haightashbury.com etc....

19. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I was stalking somebody and they came here.

20. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I love cranberry juice.

In other news...

I somehow stumbled upon hippy.com a whiiiiiiiiiiile ago, and saw the links to the forum active threads on the top left... I clicked... there were too many damn colours... left right away.

A couple of weeks later I was in Israel, I smoked ganja for the first time (I only smoked hash beforehand) and I came home... made a grilled cheese sandwich (best grilled cheese sandwich I have ever had) and opened the computer... thought hmm... forums... lots of colours, that seems like fun... opened it, made a thread saying something of the lines of "I'm so high, man". (I was only 15ish :p)... didn't come back for two weeks...

Then got bored, remembered the forums, posted an intro thread... and now it's worse than a crippling heroin addiction.