Just as us stoners thought we had a chance

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Stonertower420, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Stonertower420

Stonertower420 Senior Member

2. marksup123

marksup123 I'm a girl!

did any of you actually think obama was going to legalize it.

if so, you should be shot immediately.

3. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

"Making weed as accessible to our children as cigarettes"

and exactly how accessible are cigarettes to our children? i've never heard of a gas station that sells to 10 year olds

4. marksup123

marksup123 I'm a girl!

"The FDA has already approved synthetic THC in pill and suppository form to stimulate appetite (the marijuana "munchies") and to ease the nausea of chemotherapy in seriously ill or terminal patients."

butt plug your marijuana. it's the new fad. EVERYONE's doing it. i know i am!

5. i think its meant in the sense that it would be more regular around a house hold. had it been legal.. like cigs.. i highly doubt your first cig came from a gas station.. it more than likely came from you stealing one from a parent/sibling

6. marksup123

marksup123 I'm a girl!

my first cig came from a gas station.

i don't have any friends who have parents that smoke

7. DandysTree

DandysTree Member

any argument you can make against legalizing cannabis, can also be made against ciggs and alcohol... yet they remain legal

aka hipocrisy

8. CircaX43521

CircaX43521 rat in a drain ditch

Stoners never had a chance.

9. lucjl volcin

lucjl volcin Senior Member

Im sure obama doesn't think marijuana is that bad since he used to smoke it. Im sure the real people in charge are telling him what to do.

10. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

"Creating a billion dollar industry right here in the U.S."

Wow. I can see that being Obama's plan (reason for why he legalized it).

11. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Can a larger governmental group override his say?

12. Federal and State Governments in California tax the shit out of growers already.. i think last year they collected over 10mil

13. the 2/3 house and senate vote can over rule a presidents veto said a bill was successfully passed through the house and senate and the president was to veto it

14. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

yea... it's not like obama has enough power to make marijuana legal, i mean he's a president, not a dictator or monarch

he could encourage congress to make a bill and say that he would pass it, but that's about it

15. A-Bear's-Vagina

A-Bear's-Vagina 2 Kings Chapter 2 23-24

Theres a place in my neighborhood that does.

16. thisisme5

thisisme5 Herbal enthusiast

Damn that would sure help out with your debt... Legal mutimilion dollar hemp industry and taxed medical mj... Obama you are a fool

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

End Squirrel Tail Abuse..
    Hundreds of squirrel tails are abuse everyday.. Sniffing a squirrel tail is highly intoxicating.. Fortunate theres a product on the market that prevent the abuse of the squirrel for the sake of getting high.. And it can be purchased in your local super stores.. and electronic stores..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    USE DUSTER!!!!

DOES it make sence??