Just another act of hate

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Oh So strangE indeeD, Jan 1, 2005.

1. So last night I was totally pumped. Andy and Craig and I were sitting behind the corner store drinking a 40 when 2 kids came around back to have a smoke. Right off the bat, you could tell they weren't any good. So one looked at craig and said, "Give me a newport." Craig replied "I smoke marbs, sorry"
    "fuckin nasty ass cigarettes...what school you go to anyway?"
    "Groves academy...its a private school"
    "You fuckin nerd"
    "No its a theraputic boarding-"
    Craig was cut off because the kid promptly punched him in the face. His friend ran up behind him on the dock and started stepping on craig's stomach. Andy pushed one kid off, and, luckily for us, the kid knew andy's brother.
    Craig now has a broken eye socket, the broken bone penetrating his nasal cavity. He also has a concussion. By the time we got back to andy's house, he didn't even remember where he got punched.

Welcome to my town....I just don't get it. Why violence?

And now the police officer should be coming to my house at any moment to ask me to id the kid with some various pictures he ran up. The kid was on a weekend pass from jail. He was arrested for Grand Theft Auto last year. He's 16 years old. If this kid gets arrested, it could be Andy next. His friends will think Andy gave the name. Or it could be me. Why do we have to live in fear like this? I dunno. I'm just getting really upset over all of this. Especially because I couldn't do a damn thing to protect my friend

2. Frog_On_Ice

Frog_On_Ice Watercolor Paradise

Damn I wouldn't want to be wearing my purple well mauve pants in your town they would beat me up for that wouldn't they? Imagine doing that to someone I think its gutless & cowardly

3. PeaceBabe

PeaceBabe Senior Member

4. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

This is why the drinking age is 21. [​IMG]

5. Yeah..they imitate the people in the real ghettos who have to fight for their lives pretty much. Except they live in the 2nd richest county in the US

6. By drinking beer and smoking 'marbs' your only perpetuating your towns amount of crime.. some fucking bullshit, if you werent drinking a 40 then that wouldnt have happened so now whos fault was it? not very hippylike, shit im not a hippy either and im here as well, hah. your stupid.

7. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

It really amazes me how dumb some people are...maybe it's not their fault that they're so violent...or maybe they're just plain assholes...
    I hope your friend is ok, just be careful.

8. Never once said I was a hippy..and I don't quite understand how my friends and I hanging out and trying to have a good new years really perpetuated this violent act, or any violent act really, considering none of us fight. I also don't think that, after reading one incident in my life, you have any right to call me stupid. Maybe what we were doing was a stupid thing in your opinion, but that doesn't mean I'm a stupid person at all.

9. i never said you were a hippy, i just said thats not a very hippy like thing. and your drinking and smoking isnt going to lead to a bright future if you do it too much. but i do have a right to call you a stupid person, stupid people do stupid things. maybe calling you stupid from one incident is a bit harsh, but it was a stupid thing to do.

10. I keep my smoking and drinking to a minimum...And basing whether or not I'm intelligent on one situation is judgemental and very narrow minded. Even the most intelligent people do stupid things.

11. keeping your smoking and drinking to a minimum? thats how it starts out! heh, maybe i was a bit narrow and judgemental, B..U..T.. something worse could have happened to that craig guy. hmm.. what was that private school dealie about tho, theraputic boarding.. school? mm but back to the real situation, ill offer some advice, you drop the name or whatever and then do that witness protection program and it should be okay.

12. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

Aw! Thats horrible! Ignore the jerks who are blaming this on you two, thats a terrible thing to happen! I'm so sorry, and I hope he's okay!

13. Jerk?! its their own fault for hanging out there, in a dangerous and im assuming dark spot. dark places are always dangerous!

14. acetonephish

acetonephish lickage

so i assume you have sex with the lights on.

15. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

So you stay away from all suspicious places because you can predict the future or....?

I'm sure you've hung out in dark corners before to smoke or drink or something of the sort, you hypocrite.

16. Crazy Bob

Crazy Bob Member

"Jerk?! its their own fault for hanging out there, in a dangerous and im assuming dark spot. dark places are always dangerous!"

Oh? And I suppose all of the victims of crime should be blamed opposed to those who caused them. Fantastic logic. You must be one creative schmuck.

17. Frog_On_Ice

Frog_On_Ice Watercolor Paradise

18 it is here & I think if you're old enough to vote, die for you country & pay taxes you should be able to drink if you wish :D

18. I honestly don't see what my friends or I drinking had to do with it. The 2 guys weren't drunk...just complete assholes

19. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Just ignore revenant phantasm, he obvioulsy doesn't know what he's talking about... :rolleyes: That's so fucked up that people would do that... I don't get why they feel the need to be so violent...

20. shit happens. i'm sorry your friend got punched in the face and those kids ruined your new years party. i dont think its your fault at all. damn.

i think revenant should save his lectures for his kids or someone other than you. i'm sure you know the consequences of drinking and smoking. teens of today aren't as stupid as most people think.

hope everything works out alright with andy
    peace
    -Marie