Just a reminder,,the 1ST annual "Hip Forums Family Gathering" is only 7 weeks away...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by hippiehillbilly, May 19, 2004.

1. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

All differences here aside,, we hope to see all of you here..:D

Only person truly confirmed is angelgodiva,,,we've had others make commitments but some ain't even in these new fangled forums no more,,,....

We have a pig roast planned for the 4th,,, plenty of campin space,,, 4 nice fire pits already built,,water is taken care of,, shitters are dependin on whos comin,, right now we have a outhouse,,...;)

Truly would love as many of yall as can make it fer a day or few to wander thru,,...:)

An fer those that give a shit,, angel will be here fer the whole shindig,, 1ST thru 7Th....

2. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

What state's it gonna be in?

3. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

let me ask you HHB, IF i wanted to go (not saying i do), would i be allowed? would you be civil?

in either case, i cant make it but im curious as hell.

4. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

its somewhere in georgia

5. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

blast(blast again, the original message i entered was too short.)

6. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Tell me all about it and I might show up. :) I would love to, especially if I can't make it to Bonnaroo and see everyone.

7. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

interval, as stated all are welcome and yes he can be civil...

we are in north georgia mtns , gilmer county, near town of ellijay...

had some links in here but puter was bein dumb n lost them

8. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Are you guys going to do something like this next year? I can't make it this time around (too busy trying to finish college), but this time next year I will be free for anything! :D

9. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

it seems like it would be fun. but me being a mommy of two kids and working crappy jobs i dont have the dough this time around:( . i think its awesome though you guys are giving everyone a gettogether. its exciting. all that go have a good time. i want to see pictures when its all over, of all the hipforums wasted and toasted!:p hahaha

10. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i do wish i could go. despite our differences i like you both and i think it would be great.....

but im already going on a trip and my money is low sooooooooo..... unless things change, next yr. i will go.

11. laugh2

laugh2 Member

I thought it was in N. Carolina

12. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

I would honor you with a visit too if I had an airplane.

13. didge

didge Member

yea....me too :(

14. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Bah!

Ya'll consider me "too young to come without a chaparone"...

So i won't be a-commin...... I would love to though if I could.... (i'll be travelin Julyish... so.... quien sabe)

15. hippiehillbilly

Poor thing,, an you more adult than most here...

Dilli says,,, "she'd be yer chaperone!"..:p n iffin ya come to the states this summer, traes tu familia tambien :D na vale si es en julio o no

All kiddin aside,, yes long as im round these forums,, this will be a ongoing thing....:)

Maybe one day it will grow into somethin wonderful...

Still hope everyone can tweek there plans an find a way to come meet an greet...

16. hippiehillbilly

Iffin ya could throw a rock 10 or 12 miles,, yad be that close as the crow flys from tennesee and north carolina from here....;)

just do a search on the cohutta wilderness,, we just below it....

17. sweet_mama

sweet_mama Member

Ooh, I wanna come!!! I love get-togethers!! I could make tater salad or something!!! But alas, I don't have a way there...If it was just me I could find a way, but I have a baby and he's sucking the money out of me!!! :) Maybe next time when he's a little older, I could come! I would absolutely LOVE to! If anyone passes through my way on the way there, though, please stop in and say hello! (Pittsburgh, PA) By the way, would I be allowed to bring my son next time? Or is this an adults only thing? Thanks!

18. xdancingbarefootx

xdancingbarefootx Member

hmm... someone should get a bus.. and round up all these people that want to go but dont have the means of getting there... cuz i wanna go! i so sad:(

19. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Hahaha... i'd love for Dilli to be my chaparone :)

Y, no puedo traer mi familia... no van a querer venir. Mi step-dad es un Republicano conservativo con la alma mas liberal... pero no va a devertir alli.... y no van a puder..... pero, voy a estar en Florida con mi familia, y de alli puedo ir a donde estan por algunos dias....

20. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

:) I So Want To Goooo! Why Does It Have To Be In Georgia? Dammit. Well, I'll Be There In Spirit.