just a question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing' started by Dan Vicente, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Dan Vicente

Dan Vicente Member

my friend has some plants that he discovered one day and they are looking pretty healthy, when (what month) is it smokeable... I live in Northern New Jersey i dont know if that matters, any help is appreciated, thanks

2. Dan Vicente

Dan Vicente Member

please help....

3. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

"discovered" as in stolen?
    Anyway, if your in NJ, you're prob. shit out of luck.
    Marijuana isn't "ready" until the flowering process is finished, usually in mid-late Oct.
    And in NJ, don't frosts begin in early Oct.?

4. Trader

Trader Member

Ranger..."discovered" as in STOLEN"? Ha...

Laughing here...thinking of buddies I have in California with missing "discoveries"...ha.

"Yeah dude, I was just walking along...(in a totally remote forest)...and "discovered" some healthy mj plants". Ha...only in the movies!

DV...If I was the legal discover'er...I'd dig them up and move them to safe harbor. Otherwise I'd make tracks in reverse.

:)

5. Dan Vicente

Dan Vicente Member

well he found them in his garden actually so its all good, but he doesnt know if its his parents or his sister or if he just threw the seeds tehre once because we smoked there before and just leave stuff there... anyways okay october, thats good, i dont know anything about growing but the plants are looking mighty healthy. thanks for the help