juliet's hankie

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by prismatism, Jul 2, 2006.

1. prismatism

prismatism loves you

so last night i was amanitafied. i'm not exactly sure how much, but it was quite a lot. i made a peanut butter and honey sandwich, and it wasn't too gross. here is what i managed to scribble in my notebook (it was barely legible, and goes all over the place):

"sometimes you get sucked into the screen but you don't really go in the tv. you think you're part of the screen. i don't know what fuck i'm in the screen hahahahaha!"

for some reason i was trying to explain it to my notebook, and to the other person in the room (there was nobody else there, but i thought there was, and i thought they were wondering what was going on). i was watching mr. peabody and sherman's improbably history (a cartoon that was originally part of rocky and bullwinkle, about a dog and his boy who travel through time and fix history. it's amazing :p) and they were trying to help shakespeare write romeo and juliet, and they were on stage, and all of a sudden i was there with them, and they were talking about me, but i didn't know what i was, and then one of them said something like "she dropped it!" and i felt myself drop, and realized i was juliet's orange hankie. we were all trying to get ready to go up a red escalator, but i don't know where we were headed. i'm gonna rewatch it today and find out if the actual cartoon is anything like that. and then later, when i was playing mario kart:

"i can feel the little effects on mario kart, as if i am them, which, in the boring normal world, doesn't happen."

you know when you go through the little diamond things and get bombs or mushrooms or bananas, or whatever? whenever i'd get one, i could FEEL it, and each one felt different. i got first place overall too :D. it was very fun, cuz i was really there.

a lot of stuff was happening but i was just so disgusted by the "real world" for these things not happening ALL the time that i didn't bother writing them down. it was like things happened how they should.

:) i posted a little bit of this in Young Hippies, but i thought you guys would like to hear a little more detailed story.

2. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

3. fuzz_acid_flowers

fuzz_acid_flowers Aqueou§ Transmi§§ion

that sounds amazing katie:)

4. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

awesomeness :)

amanitas are strange, way different then psilocybes. ive never felt the sensation of being into the tv and stuff though :( . maybe cuz i didnt watch tv though :p... i remember, dunno if ye got that 2, but things were changing sizes, like id look at my feet and feel like a dwarf...my fridge would be tiny, id have to bend down to enter my room door and stuff...

but amanitas are physically discomforting to me sometimes lol... once i felt needles on my dick and it wasnt very fun lol

5. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

damn that sure wouldnt be stebo haha
    prismatism that sounds like a good time

6. prismatism

prismatism loves you

yeah not sure if i told you this, but my cereal box, kept changing sizes in a very sneaky way.

i'm sorry about your needledick. haha. sorry. i'm a little drunk.

7. seththewhite sage

seththewhite sage Member