Journal #23, April 23: Gay Slut Journey

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by soulpoker, Apr 29, 2023.

1. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Somebody on another forum wrote about their slut journey, which inspired me to think about what I'm doing sexually and what I'd like to do. And I'ave come to the conclusion, or the clarification, that I'm on a gay slut journey. Being reasonable and safe of course, I want to be uninhibited, completely open to pleasures within the same sex. I want to shed my clothes and my inhibitions and offer my body and my soul to other men. I want to embrace the homosexuality I've been taught to fear by society, with many men and many experiences. If not a reputation I want to have an openness and eagerness guys will recognize in me.

thepapasmurph, Jcinalco and FredBrice like this.
  2. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

While it is a hell of a rush to shed your clothes and inhibitions, especially in a situation where everyone else is clothed, I never got used to it. Done it several times in various groups and always felt extremely uncomfortable but also very turned on. Certainly worth it:p

3. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I love to write - I pour out my thoughts and emotions in written form more than I can express in verbal form. I just don't want anyone to read it, other than you guys who don't know who the hell I am.

4. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

That's pretty much the appeal to me too. I have these feelings that are very real, and as you can probably see very intense! I can express them more cohesively if I take the time to think about my words and write them out too, rather than speak them on the fly.
    And yes, I don't think any of my friends could ever be ready to hear my deepest sexual thoughts. Not that I think they are wrong in any way. But a lot of them are homoerotic in nature and with my male friends our vibe is way too heteronormative to cross the bridge to the gay gangbang in my mind, which is fine with me. My friendship is worth more than that.
    Even sexual orientation aside I could hardly begin to describe who I am sexually to a friend without it getting very uncomfortable quickly no matter the gender of the friend. It would probably have to be a friend on the level of a soulmate or romantic partner for it to happen.
    Or of course I can come here and other forums and spill my guts, for which I am very grateful! The fact we will never meet means the pressure is off on certain things, and we can be quite frank. It's something I need to be.
    An ulterior motive to my writing is the hope that someone who is local to me reads my writings and gets interested in me enough to want to be friends. The most explicit of my thoughts would ironically be the basis of my introduction and the friendship would work back from there. And the friendship wouldn't necessarily have to lead to benefits. But friendship would be preferred either way.

5. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

If you are at a place that you feel free to explore and be yourself go for it.

Some might think it's finding themselves others might like to feel like a slut or be turned on by being a slut or fucktoy.

Doesn't matter if your hooking up with women or men.byiu might find one to stick by or might have your adventures before deciding your future.

If you want to share your ass with a dozen guys before knowing where you are at good for you. I would like to offer up my ass just to see how I like it.

I would like to read more about your journey and you slutting yourself out.

Go forth and fuck.

soulpoker and FredBrice like this.
  6. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

;)

Well I'm curious likes this.
  7. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Thanks for such kind and encouraging words! I have been thinking about how I'd love to hook up with women too. Unfortunately I've lost all hope in ever knowing how to pull that off. But I'll put it out in the universe that I'd love to have some female company of whatever intimate level because it doesn't cost anything to put out and I don't have anything to lose by doing so. Hopefully there are ladies out there that are OK with guys who are out there sexually.

Well I'm curious and Jcinalco like this.
  8. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Though sharing my ass with a dozen guys still sounds like a lovely idea to me too! I'm putting that out in the universe too. Doesn't have to be all one at a time.

9. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

It would be quite interesting to feel the tension between being uncomfortable yet turned on. It's something I think I'd like to experience. In fact I imagine the discomfort would work to enhance the feelings of arousal.

10. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

@soulpoker I hope you find the right people.

They tell me there are women out there who like guys who are out there sexually.

There are women who would share you with a man or accept that you have been with me.

To me I am attracted to women. I'd like to screw at least another dozen different women. It doesn't have to be all at once.

I like tits, pussy and ass and I like women's faces. Mostly straight I guess and a warm pussy feels better than an ass in some ways but fuckong an ass is a turn on and a chance to play and keep things interesting or get my kicks from some kinky sex.

Im turned on by the idea of sucking a cock or being fucked up the ass (gently).

It takes all types and I hope you meet them.

Suburbanray, dd788snipe and soulpoker like this.
  11. Suburbanray

Suburbanray Members

I like queer bi women, who still are feminine, but have that masculine energy and drive about them! I like when one side of their temple is almost buzz cut,but their hair is long enough to fall over.
    A woman who would have the drive to peg me? I would love to have two or three women like that just use me! ;)

Well I'm curious likes this.
  12. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Dream on, getting one would be hard enough.

Yes, let them use and peg you but be sure to get a front row seat for some girl on girl action. That's hot, well the vidoes I've seen are.

If you had a couple of Bi women who are feminine and like cock and anything else that goes in the group in the bed you would be set.

Suburbanray likes this.