Joni Mitchell

Discussion in 'Music' started by syd, Jan 22, 2005.

1. syd

syd Banned

I've absolutely fallen in love with the album "Blue" by Joni Mitchell. I never realised it was so good, and the high note she does when singing "california".
    Amazing!

2. Zanman

Zanman Member

Yeah its probably the best she ever made ... Check out Hissing of Summer Lawns and Hejira ... the latter has the song Amelia on it about Amelia Earhart the 1930's flyer who disappeared when trying to be the first woman to fly around the world ... it is an amazing song - have a Kleenex ready ...

3. ElChivato

ElChivato SeNioR MeMBeR

Yeah, Blue is my mom's favourite Joni album and it's mine too. I absolutely love her as well.

4. hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby Yowzers!

The actress who plays the wife of Alan Rickman in the movie Love Actually loves Joni Mitchell as well!! ^_^ Anything liked by anyone who knows Alan Rickman must be simply godly!! ^_^

5. FreeBird1969

FreeBird1969 Fleas on their paws.

Joni Mitchell...She's so beautiful in every way imaginable. "California"...I love how she sings "just gives you the blues"...You should check out Court and Spark, and for that matter all of her albums.

6. callmesisi

callmesisi Member

I love Court and Spark! I found my mom's Blue vinyl over the weekend, and I'm about to listen to it.

7. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

night ride home is a good tune .listening to it right now . / peace /