Joint-bong

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by tripp, Jun 4, 2004.

1. tripp

tripp Member

i may just have invented the simplest way to make a bong everywhere...im wonderin if anyone ever did this

u take a bottle of water, sticka a pen init and fill some water and then stick a filter in the pen at the outside end and roll a spliff with that filter and stick it back in the pen

then u lite the jointlike u would with a bowl...u waste lots of smoke but thehits u do get are way better if u would smoke it

its really too hard for me to type this as i hafve almost no control of my fingers, its a bnitch

great seession ever

2. SoFarAway

SoFarAway Friendly Fried Guy

Lol.

I've done that myself, it works alright if you REALLY want to smoke out of a bong, but ... as long as you already had rolled the slpliff, you may as well just smoke it like a spliff. :D

3. aesther

aesther Member

I used this method for a couple months actually. It got me really baked,and was a fun experience. Now, I just use a real bong, or pack a real joint. Lately I've been using bowls anyway.

4. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

I have an even greater method. You take a glass bong with a bowl, you load the bowl with pot and smoke. You don't need a water bottle or joint papers with this method. If you've already rolled the joint, why not just smoke it?

5. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

Yeah, why not just smoke the joint? Don't try to fix the wheel man

6. KingOfTheJews

KingOfTheJews Member

if you get a water bottle and a ciggy burn through the plastic bottle with the ciggy then put the ciggy in (no water) then blow on the top of the bottle letting the somke build up (hold onto the cig as otherewise it goes flying as me and "thepixies" well know) then inhale and you get a really cool headrush mellow yet buzzing at the same time!

7. Sik Wit It

Sik Wit It Member

take a metal ratchet end and put it on the end of the pen.. get one that the pen will have to sqeeze into. then you got your self alittle slide =) put pen into bottle of water and vuala instant bong... :)