join the revolution

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by dr hydromaniac, Feb 13, 2006.

1. dr hydromaniac

dr hydromaniac Member

Hi guys, me and my friends and whoever else(potheads) we come in contact with have been developing a little "group". What we are doing at the moment is taking all the seeds we can find good or bad and basically just throwing them all over our neighbourhoods. We throw them in peoples gardens, in the mcdonalds flower beds, parks, muncipalities, wherever. If we continue to do this there will come a point where the marijuana plant will be everywhere, and if the cops pull them out there will be more to replace them, the more people we have to do this the better. This isnt some time wasting exercise, think about it, the cops will be so overun with plants popping up everywhere they wont have the time to bust the real growers because even the fanciest house on the street will have these strange plants, they cant arrest everyone and at the same time we are creating awareness that weed is just a plant and it will grow in spite of mans laws and narrow views. You cant stop nature and its time that the law wakes up to the realization that weed is here to stay and it should be allowed to fullfill the purpose that god intended it for.

Some of you may think me ignorant, some of you may call me mad, but i am not the only one with this vision and i hope that some of you will think of other new ways to raise awareness for our sacred and misunderstood plant.

Peace guys :p

2. fishheadbob

fishheadbob Member

Johnny Appleseed in the 21st century? So the real reason Johnny A. was so popular with the Ohio settlers wasn't that they had a thing for apple pies, Johnny gave them HARD CIDER.

3. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

Great idea,but thought of long ago.

4. ignitedathirdeye

ignitedathirdeye Member

ha thats funny but i'd rather keep the seeds to myself :)

5. gratefuldeadhippy

gratefuldeadhippy Member

i may do this but not every where just in my bitchy neighbors yard :X

6. THEPRO

THEPRO Member

Good reason to just let those plants go to seed instead of choppin'em..
    spread the love baby

7. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

i though about that- thats why im gonna let my plants pollinate and shit -get 1000 of seeds and put them everywhere- it will be soooo cool( not just social places but woods and stuff and would leave like 100 plants there throughout summer then come back and reap the awesome rewards. also put them everywhere where theres soil and a chance to wreak havoc. lol

8. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

In the UK you can buy hemp seed from pet shops and fishing tackle shops for next to nothing. I know that its less than 0.3% THC. But in all my years fishing Ive never seen a weed plant growing on the river banks. This is strange as a lots of seeds get dropped or discarded by fishermen .

9. thecrowing86

thecrowing86 Member

Sounds like a great idea, if I ever had any seeds... haha.

10. Yoseff

Yoseff Music Addict

I like it!

11. bruschetta

bruschetta Member

hey throw some in my yard would ya

12. MrHighCharli3

MrHighCharli3 Member

i do that at malls. gets about 5-6" until they find it

13. Jerminatrix

Jerminatrix Member

Heh heh. My partner at work has been doing that to his neighbor's flower garden across the street. He's a police lieutenant. 8D

14. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

what about all the hardworking outdoor growers? what if you turn the crop they'd been working on all summer into a big sack of seeds?

15. mortes

mortes Senior Member

I'm doing exactly what you are come planting time.

I've already got a hundred seeds and I'm gonna go ape shit and spread the love for all the stoners that go walking through woods.