Jews?

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by HippyCor$ter, Jan 27, 2005.

1. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

Do you have any Jewish friends? I met one once. I was just wondering if you know a Jew? (Im not trying to be racist at all just wondering)

2. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

3. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

I do... what about it?

4. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

nope

5. acetonephish

acetonephish lickage

err... im jewish...

6. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

It's not like we didn't know this already. :rolleyes:

7. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

It's not 'cause I'm anti-semetic or anything (one of my friends is though) it's just most of the Jews are preps and I don't like preps. I've skateboarded with a jew before but, he don't go to my school and I rarely see him

8. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Is this thread have some kinda relevance I'm missing?

I had some jewish friends growing up... I'd usually try to crash their place around dinner time.

Jewish food is good.

No pork though. [​IMG]

9. redie*

redie* Member

i live with a jew.. he eats everything, he does everything, and complaints about anything. can't complaint. that's enough.

10. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Jewish people are always like... "yo ho ho and a bottle of rum"... they're so cool, it's not even funny.

Oh wait... those are pirates... oh well, jewish people are still awesome as matzah balls. I'm like... a thirty-second... ahahha... and an eighth cherokee... and scotch-irish, dutch, indonesian, german... whee...

11. Frog_On_Ice

Frog_On_Ice Watercolor Paradise

I spoke to someone Jewish this year an old man who had survived the holocaust, rememember Auschwitz so it may never happen again

12. Orsino2

aah, I talked to a femme prisoner from Auschwitz for a journalism interview thing once.

13. NikkiLou6387

NikkiLou6387 ~peace~

to my knowledge i have 3

14. Orsino2

I know like... four jewish people...ones that are at least half-jewish.

15. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

my my moms side of the family is jewish, we dont practice it or anything since we never ever talk about religion ever....

16. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I have many Jewish friends.

17. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

i still fail to see the relevance of this thread, it make slittle to no sense...less thanones about eargasms...

i have none to my knolwdge...

18. goldmund

goldmund Member

I had a professor in college who was raised christian/agnostic only to find out that she was a German Jew in her 30s. She was given, and brought to class, a picture of her family with at least 40-50 people in it. Out of those people, only 3 survived the camps, one of whom was her father. He tried to wipe out her jewish past by raising her in America with Christian holidays (they never went to church), changing their surname, etc.

I know a couple of jewish people now. Good hippie folk.

19. Spacer

Spacer 'Enlighten yourself'

Muslims don't eat pork either, what's the story with that?

I don't know any Jews at all. As for this thread having no relevance, neither do most threads on the boards, so one more won't make a difference!! :)

20. all_rhodesian_reject

all_rhodesian_reject Sonskyn Elvis

What the hell has jewish friends got to do with anything? WORLDS MOST POINTLESS THREAD

But no i don't