Jerry Springer for President

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kilgore Trout, Jan 8, 2005.

1. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Senior Member

Would you vote for him?

2. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

Nah... unless his opponents were even worse. Hell, he'd probably be better than Arnold...

3. ThrftShopSweater

ThrftShopSweater Member

hell yes i would vote for him.. and he'd probably do a damn good job.. anyone who can make a show like his a hit can definitely run for pres in my book!

4. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

5. Kilgore Trout

You know...
    he did an excellent job as mayor of Cincinnati.
    And he is extremely intelligent and politically saavy. I think he would make a very good Prez. There was some noise about him running for senate a couple of years ago, but it didn't happen. I would have voted for him.

6. hayduke_lives5447

hayduke_lives5447 Sancho

I think he was born in england so they would have to change that no foreigner law, but I would vote for him.

7. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

I'd have to see his platform 1st.

8. Sera Michele

Sera Michele Senior Member

lol, i can't even imagine what it would be...

He'd fill his cabnient with transvestites that are secretly dating their mothers who happen to be in a love triangle with Billy Bob's fat toothless wife.

9. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

Hey, just because he became obscenely wealthy by selling america their own crap back to them on T.V. is no reason to believe that that show is all he is.
    Plus, on the show he usually is a good moderator, he just sits back and watches the amusement, i think he would be a great uniter, plus, i really really want to see someone slap the fuck out of Rick Santorum.

10. dotadave

dotadave Member

Well ignoring his talk show stuff and looking at his previous political experience he doesn't seem like such a bad guy. He was really liberal as a municipal politician.

11. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

It all depends but being as liberal as he is i think it might do this country a lot of good. Seriously do you think our vice president and his daughter have a good relationship. We need somebody who is of the people and i think he would be that.

12. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Well being English i could not vote for him . The fact that he is not a American citizen would also stop him from running and also anyone American from voting for him to be president. In this mad universe of the hip forums though, NO i would still not vote for him because of his record of being a 'almost' kinda guy.

13. Sera Michele

Sera Michele Senior Member

He isn't an american?

14. Kilgore Trout

He just wasn't BORN American. I'm sure the republicans will have that rule thrown out for Arnold, though. I can't remember the name of Jerry's bald bouncer, but he would have to be the VP.

15. Kandahar

Kandahar Banned

I guess it depends who he ran against. If he ran against a Schwarzenegger Republican, I probably wouldn't vote for him. If he ran against a Bush Republican, I definitely would.

16. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

nope

http://www.who2.com/jerryspringer.html

Nope i don't think so... it would be a bit strange don't you think ... the rule has not been changed in countless year, i very much doubt it would be changed for him...??.

We have the prospect of Hilary Clinton being president ... now thats enough too think about :eek:

17. Kilgore Trout

Hilary would make a good President. She's probably more likely than anyone else to reform health care. Hell, maybe Obama will have done something by then and he can run with her.

18. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

reform health care ... great. what about everything else.

??? puzzled hopefuly not troubled by what this means .. explain ?.

19. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

Obama Mumbarak (SP?) is a fast-rising democratic 'star'. He is unusual because he is African-American (his parent's are from Africa), and he ran against another African-American Alan Keyes, who he trounced i think 90-10, for the illinois senate. he is not Osama bin Laden.*

*I heard a story once, that a democratic staffer ran into Georgie at some function, and Georgie was a agahst that the staffer had an "Obama" button on. Apparently he had to have the entire situation explained to him very clearly and repetitively...

20. Kandahar

Kandahar Banned

Hillary's health care "reforms" were probably the biggest fiasco of her husband's first term. Her plans are worse than Gephardt's.