Jelly Fish

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Meagain, Apr 24, 2013.

1. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Have you ever noticed that people look like jelly fish?

I was watching a group of guys walking across a parking lot today and I noticed that they looked like jelly fish.

Their heads sort of floated above their bodies as they walked and each head moved with a slight up and down bobbing motion. Very smooth and mesmerizing like a group of corks riding a series of ocean swells. Always at the same basic level, as if suspended in space. Like a bloom of jellyfish riding the waves.

Their bodies trailed along after their heads. Just hanging down and stretching out till they dragged on the ground. They had appendages that dangled along as they moved. The lower ones would catch the ground just as if they were scraping the bottom of the sea. First one would catch, and drag out behind the other and then as the head bobbed up, it would free itself, and the other would catch. First one, then the other, left and then right, left and then right; as the heads continued to float along toward their destination.

One was wearing a long coat that swirled about his body as he moved, like a thin gelatinous veil that contained ripples and folds that hid and revealed the appendages in turn. And the wind tossed it about like the currents of the sea.

Directional change only occurred after the heads had swiveled to one side or the other. As the heads turned they would begin floating in a new direction and then their bodies would follow, trailing their appendages behind. Dangling down there swaying around.

A group of jellyfish heads on their way.

They ended up in a pizza shop.

Ever notice anything like that?

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No...

But this blows my mind...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqwT7XIot_E"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqwT7XIot_E

4. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

I thought people were just bopping along to their own beat.....on the way to get pizza of course.

Seriously they just have a song in their minds and it makes them move like a person.....

Now I am going to see jelly fish all over the place and you are to blame. :)

5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

GOOD, I See It As Payback For Getting The Song "Little Red Caboose"

Stuck In My Head For At Least A Week...[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

awesome.

I once had a weird moment at a show when I was watching a line of people bob their heads up and down to the music and I thought they looked like bacteria...if bacteria made music and went to shows in dark, smoky bars.

7. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Glen I am not sure if they could bop to that song, I keep trying to move like a jelly fish to it and it is not working out. :)

Someday you are going to have to admit to loving that tune, I know so many classics........:drummer:

8. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Lol pass that blunt this way meagain.

9. Lodog

Lodog ¿

My brain is like a jelly fish in the ocean of my head
    Cause I drank too much tequila
    and I woke up seeing red

10. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Most people are jellyfish. They are spineless and accept government tyranny.

11. deviate

deviate Senior Member

12. acuarela

acuarela Member

I wish people really looked like Jellyfish.They're so soothing to look at, it puts me in a trance.

13. wiccan_witch

wiccan_witch Senior Member

While I haven't noticed the jellyfish thing, I have seen that cars have different kinds of facial expressions depending on the make, the shape of the headlights, etc. Some look sleazy, some look sad, some look wistful. And occasionally you get one that just looks retarded.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Been watching too many Disney movies, miss.